4

Caleb entered the rather spacious living room of their apartment. And there in the living room was Minho.

There was some music video playing on the TV. And it looked as if he had been trying to learn the choreography. However, as soon as Caleb shut the front door, Minho stopped.

He paused the video and looked at his watch.

He didn't seem surprised though. He seemed calm. And Caleb was sure that if Minho was ruder, he would've completely ignored the fact that he had entered.

"You're home a little late. Didn't your classes end at four?" The older didn't face Caleb, though. But he did stand there still as if he was waiting for a response.

How'd he know it was me?

Sure. Caleb and Minho were the only ones with keys to the apartment. However, the door had been unlocked. Anyone could've entered.

"Hello?"

Caleb snapped back into reality, looking at the back of Minho's head. "Hello."

"Why are you home so late?"

"I had to stay after to talk to one of my professors about something."

The older nodded and resumed the video, continuing to half-follow the choreography.

"Are you failing a class already, Cay Cay? The semester just started."

"No. Nothing like that." Caleb watched as Minho rewinded the video a few seconds back before playing it and mimicking the movements.

"Oh. Well If you ever need help with any of your classes, I'm here." He offered up.

"Thanks." Caleb thanked quietly before dashing off to his room for the rest of his evening.