16

[Kinda-happy] Ending coming soon.

Sometimes, Caleb wished that Yuno was as excited as Minho was. Minho got turned on by the littlest things.

Luckily, the older understood that he was in a relationship and wasn't really keen on having sex with anyone other than Yuno. So, he went and found someone (or something) else to stick his dick in.

While Caleb's sex drive wasn't as high as Minho, Caleb still had urges. And sometimes, he just wanted to be fucked like he was a pocket pussy or something.

However, Yuno wasn't like that. The most he did was supply a blowjob.

And while Caleb was grateful for it, he wanted more.

Caleb looked over at Yuno and cuddled into his side as they sat on the sofa. His eyes settled on the laptop that was on Yuno's grip.

Looked as if he was grading tests.

And it looked as if that busty chick that sat next to him failed.

He almost let out a small laugh of triumph. Almost.

"Yuno ... Can we like ... fuck or something? I'm a little horny."

Yuno's scrolling ceased a little. He knew Caleb was straightforward. But he didn't thing he'd be that straightforward. It was kind of a turn on.

Kind of.

"Sweetie, you already know what my answer is gonna be."

Caleb found himself rolling his eyes. He closed the older's laptop and then moved it off of his lap before taking it's place. "Yes ... but I just really wanna be fucked right now." He whined.

"I don't wanna have sex with you unless I'm really feeling it, Caleb. You know that. I don't like one-sided interactions." Yuno whispered, looking up into Caleb's slightly-sad brown hues. "I can give you a blowjob and fuck you with my fingers if you'd want me to."

"You do that all the time. I don't wanna feel your fingers. I wanna feel your cock." He slowly raked his hand down the older's toned chest and then rested it on his crotch. "Please, daddy?"

Sometimes Yuno had a daddy kink. He hoped that this was one of those times.

Caleb continued to palm him, letting out small whispers and moans as he rolled his hips too. And he could feel Yuno hardening under him. And Yuno almost gave in.

Almost.

"Caleb ... no." Yuno didn't like to give in to temptation. And right now, temptation was practically giving him a handjob through his sweats. He couldn't give in.

However, this temptation happened to be very ... tempting.

"Please, baby. It hurts. I need you."

Yuno threw his head back, enjoying how Caleb's hands were placed on his chest. Or how it felt when their crotches rubbed together. Caleb's sweet, sultry, breaths blowing in his ear.

Oh how he wanted to fuck into his tight hole right then and there.

He almost gave in to temptation. Almost.

But then his phone rang.