14

He only likes me for my body. I thought maybe ... he liked me a little more?

You just read him wrong. That's all. I mean ... you read people wrong all the time. I dunno why you're so shocked you did it this time. Nothing new. 

Caleb was a bit disappointed. But he wasn't surprised. After all, everyone that tried to get with him only really wanted sex, he found out.

When he denied them, they broke up with him. It disappointed him. But it didn't surprise him because ... well ...

He looked good.

"No. It's not that. I just ... don't want anyone to think we're getting too close. We already spend a lot of time together after class ..." the older spoke in a hushed tone. "I don't want people to think that I like you. Or that I'm involved with you in any other way than professional." He added. "Can't have nepotism in the school-setting."

Yuno realised after their heated session in one of the cafe's family restrooms that he may like Caleb.

Not just his body.

The guy had an awesome personality too. He was a little forgetful. And sometimes he seemed insensitive at times. But other than that, Yuno loved being around Caleb.

Just thinking about his could make him smile a little.

He loved the younger's silky voice. And his big brown eyes that just seemed to grow bigger upon hearing what he liked to hear. His beautiful smile and his crooked canine tooth that he hated.

It wasn't really that bad, to be honest. Just turned inwards a little bit.

He loved the younger's curly hair. And he desperately longed to run his fingers through his hair again. Except the next time he hoped that things would be more sensual.

He wanted to be with Caleb every day. Unfortunately, he couldn't.

Professors couldn't date their students. Not without getting in a little trouble. And Yuno loved his job. He wasn't about to risk it for Caleb.

He liked him. But not THAT much.

Someone needed to pay the bills.

"You realised this after you fucked me, right? Not before or while we were fucking?"

Yuno rolled his eyes. He already knew what was about to happen. And it was one of his less-favourable traits of Caleb's;

If you weren't careful, he could get you caught up. He twisted up words sometimes. He was very manipulative.

That combined with charm ....

He could be a pretty good detective if he wanted to be. Solely because he'd be good at getting answers out of people. Or maybe a politician with the way he could twist words and make truths out of lies and such ...

"No. I've noticed this before then. However, I got distracted."

"By my body?"

"No. By your actions."

"So ... my body. Typical."

Yuno sighed. "No. If you would've just sat there and not have been seductive, I wouldn't have felt inclined to fuck you." He could already feel himself getting frustrated. However, getting angry wouldn't help. (Especially) Not in this situation. 

"But because you decided to act the way you did, I felt inclined to fuck you."

"So, you weren't inclined by my body by itself. Just the actions of my body. Fair enough." Caleb nodded and crossed his arms over his chest.

Yuno gave up. If he kept talking, he'd probably end up digging himself in a deeper hole. "Whatever. The point is, it takes two to tango, Caleb. You didn't want to fuck me, you shouldn't have done what you did."

"But I didn't do anything."

"You legit told me I could fuck you after you told me to follow you into the bathroom."

"And if I tell you to go at a red light, are you gonna do it?"

Once again, he had been stumped.

Caleb knew this and forced himself to hold back the cocky grin that threatened to show.

He cleared his throat. "You're lucky I like you, Yuno. That's the only reason why I kinda stayed after again. I wanted to talk to you. Because it hurt me to think that you had only did what you did because you wanted a quick fuck. I'm tired of people trying to do that. And it would've hurt me if that had been the case because you were my first time."

"You mean ... I took your virginity in the cafe's bathroom?"

Caleb nodded.

I knew I should've offered him to come to my place, Yuno scolded himself mentally.