7

Most of the time, Caleb got what he wanted.

Not that he was a brat or anything.

He just worked hard.

If he wanted a good grade on his test, he'd study. If he wanted some new VSTs to make some music, he'd buy or download some.

If he wanted to fuck Professor Crowe, he'd do that to. He was 75% sure that his professor was gay. Or at least bisexual.

And he wasn't in a relationship either.

Facebook was really really helpful.

Once everyone in the class flooded out upon hearing the bell ring, Caleb used this as his chance to at least get the guy's number.

He slung his backpack over his shoulders and descended the steps, heading down to the professor's desk. "Mister Crowe..." he called out.

"Yes, Mister Jones?" Professor Crowe watched as Caleb approached his desk and stopped right in front of it. He quickly scanned the older from head to toe reading his quietly before locking eyes with him.

At that moment, he noticed how the younger's breath hitched a bit. And how his eyes seemed to stutter a bit.

"I wanted to know if there was a way I can get extra credit?"

"Extra credit for what?" Professor Crowe noticed how Caleb licked his lips. That combined with his overall body language and tone of voice ...

If Professor Crowe didn't know any better, he'd say that Caleb was trying to seduce him or something.

"You have one of the highest grades in the class." He continued.

"Yeah. But I need the highest grade, Mister Crowe. The grade I got on the last test wasn't the best." Caleb spoke quietly, watching as the professor leaned in a bit.

"Well, I'll tell you what, Mister Jones..." there was a pause as The professor licked his own lips causing Caleb's breath to hitch.

He really wanted to kiss those lips.

"If you study harder, you'll definitely get a better grade."

"But I'm studying as hard as I can." Caleb whined.

"I guess you are. Well, I'm always here after classes end. If you'd like, you can come study in my room for an hour and I can help you. It's nice and quiet so there won't be any distractions. We can study as hard as you want."

Caleb nodded. He liked that idea.

"Okay, sir. Can I get your number so we can talk outside of school? Like what if I can't come or you can't stay? We need to communicate that, don't we?"

"Okay. Here." Mr. Crowe removed a small sticky note from his notepad and then scribbled his number on to it before giving it to Caleb. "Text me when you get home. Don't want you texting and driving. Can't lose my favourite student."

He winked.

And Caleb almost died.