Legend's That Never Die

Meliodas POV

"Now who are you?"

The man just looked at me and thought this was a big joke.

"Oh please I'm not answering to a little kid like you." He merely said. He was now pissing me off, but luckily Elizabeth put her hand on my shoulder.

That simple act made me calm down. I simply sighed and asked him one more time but he didn't respond. In the blink of an eye I pinned him down with a kitchen knife while showing my dark aura. His face went from a smirk to being scared shitless. I could hear ban laughing his ass off, my guess was he was drunk again.

"ALRIGHT,  ALRIGHT, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW, JUST DONT KILL ME." He pleaded for his life, that was a first. Normally they would just tell me what I want to know and I would let them free.

Elizabeth and Diane put the chair with the strange man tied to it back up.

"Alright look my name is Allan Nagisa and I'm a hit man. Someone pays me and in exchange I either attack them or kill them." He said.

"Who hired you then?" I asked. "Sorry kid but that info is private." He told me, I got tired of his bullshit and asked Gowther if can see who did it.

Gowther simply nodded and launched a light dart towards Allan's neck.

"Captain the person who hired him was Liz." Gowther said with no emotion. This got me really pissed off. Liz was my childhood friend, but she went to far this time. Now my curiosity got the best of me, I wanted to know why Liz wanted Elizabeth gone.

"Meliodas are you okay?"Elizabeth asked. I turned around to face her.

"Yeah, I am but I'm going to have a civilized talk with Liz tomorrow." We let Allan leave as long as he dosen't come near us ever again. He smirked and told us that he would never come after us after the display that just happened.

(Time skip cuase I'm lazy)

The next morning I walked to school since I lived pretty close. I met up with Elizabeth and Ellatt in the hallway. Elizabeth said that she needed to use the restroom and would be back before class started.

I simply nodded and headed to class. When I walked in I saw students talking with each other. My eyes landed on a short pink haired girl who was talking with two other girls. I put my stuff down on my desk and approach her.

I tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She turned around and greeted me. She then turned to her friends saying she would talk to them later. They simply walked out the door and she went back to facing me.

"Hey Meli, what can I do for you." Liz said, I could tell that she was forcing on a cheery tone.

"Cut, the bullcrap Liz." I told her. She looked at me in disbelief but I knew it was a show.

"What do you mean." She answered back." You know what I mean, or did you forget about the guy you hired to kill Elizabeth." I said back she looked shocked but her eyes told me she was afraid.

"I would never." She tried to fight back, but I held my ground.

"Now my question is why. Why would you go to such great lengths to hurt someone you know nothing about?"

"BECAUSE SHE IS ALL OVER YOU.  THAT STUPID GIRL IS ONLY A MONSTER, SHE TOYS WITH OTHER PEOPLES FEELING TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS. NO WONDER HER MOTHER ABANDONED HER." She snapped, she was yelling at me getting the whole classes attention.

I slapped her before she could say another word. "Elizabeth is not a monster, if anyone here is a monster then it would be you."

"Oh really at least my parents didn't abandoned me. What is it you find about her that you would go so far to defend her." Liz said.