Yup, I'm a writer and a nerd.

Kuroko pov.

My name is Kuroko Tetsuya and I have been a writer for about six years already. Right after I graduate from high school, I don't continue study cause of finance problem and I'm an orphan. I got adopted by an old couple when I'm in middle school. They passed away after I graduate high school So I took a various part timer jobs and eventually I start to write in wattpad then publish them for a stress reliever. At first, I only do it for fun because I like to write and create different type of story plot, characters, plot twist etc. I wrote many stories and published as many. I do all kind of genre and even yaoi story. Yeah I know that kinda weird for someone like me.

Any way, at one time a sponsor come email me saying that my books good enough to sell, just need some editing here and there then its perfect. My editor said that he's a bookworm and love to read book online, he come across to my stories in recommendation and suggest a publisher company at how a genius writer have born and all that stuff he kept rambling off.  And that how my books get the bestseller and currently the book will be selling international. I never expect something that I make for fun and stress reliever can be end up sell in all book store across Japan. I heard that my books sold out in just two days. Since then I become full time writer which I did not expected at all. But I'm quite grateful and pressured by it. The sponsor that came to me is one of my follower from wattpad and had been reading and give votes in every books I published. He hired a best editor in the company and that company is the top of Japan. He always insist me to at least give a uhh... what is it call again? umm its where I got to meet my fan, sign the books and stuff like that. I have a really low presence and not used to be a center of attention at all. 

Also there one time that my editor give me boxes full of letters and gifts from my fans. Actually I was afraid if it was hate letters and all so I hesitate to open any of them. When I have the courage to open after a month of preparing myself for the insults in coming but that didn't happen. All of them is appreciative letters and many of them say 

'I love your book' 

'you an amazing writer! keep up the good work.'

'you are the best! I love your style!'

and many more of them. Then when I see this one.

'since you an genius writer, I'm sure you an awesome person! hope get to meet you author!'

Honestly I got cringe at that and my confident got lower. I never have been tell myself as a good person since I barely made any friend except for my friend Kagami kun, he's now a basketball player at America. I like his enthusiastic and passion on what he love that is basketball until he got what he dreams of since he have the love toward basketball. I envious of him having talent like that and how hard working he is. I inspired to be like Kagami kun.

Basically that how my life begin.

Right at this moment is where I desperately  and regretfully felt how I did not check who is in my doorstep. My editor drag me...no.....kidnap me to a place full of people. And it give me an anxiety! I'm a freaking introvert and she knew that!

My editor apparently also a fan of my books too. Her name is Satsuki Momoi. She a year younger than me. She a very lively and friendly type of girl. I like her but as a friend only. As you know. I wrote yaoi books so of course I'm gay. All my follower know that I am gay and they all fine about it. So maybe half of readers and follower would be fujoshi and fudanshi. Momoi san is a fujoshi too.

Anyway where was I? Oh yeah back to the situation I'm at now....

Here I am sitting with a long table and a long line infront of me squealing for some reason. I have my glasses on since I got kidnap earlier. My dark circle is getting bad lately from lack of sleep and stress from the pressure of upcoming famous writer of the year. It get to me and I hate all the attention. Yet I don't want to disappoint the other who place expectation on me. So I can't just let them down like that.

Currently I wore an outfit that my editor told me to wear.

(Can't find with full body pic, here he wear a black skinny jean and a dark blue lace boots

(Can't find with full body pic, here he wear a black skinny jean and a dark blue lace boots.)

Oh dear god! All this stare is making me sick. I want to go home...I miss my home.

The fan meeting start and they all want me smile, sign my books, handshakes, selfies, give their loves and compliments of my books, gifts etc. I know that I should be happy that they all like my books but it can't be help if I feel like a hater of my book will come to curse at me up front. I may be emotionless but I got feeling too. Yes I'm being paranoid. I peer to the line and it keep on getting longer and I can't see the end of it.

This is gonna be long day indeed. After a few hours of all that my hand getting tired and my face strained already. Its only be two of them left and I'm done.

Okay one left. Since this person will be my last one I look up to see the person as I ask his name.

"What's your name....."

This guy have a really bright red hair and his red eyes look deep inside me. He is wearing a really expensive looking work suit.  Oh my he's a handsome dude.

"My name is Akashi Seijuroo. Kuroko san, I'm your biggest fan.", he said with a smile.

Wow! His smile is so stunning.....

I stare at him for a few minute before I snap back to write his name and sign them before I give him back.

"Thank you so much Kuroko san. Its very nice to meet you.", he said as he give his hand for me to shake and oblige to. Oh no.... ny heart is thumping....

I can feel my cheek is getting hotter. When he release the hand shake, in my hand there a small paper. I look at it so confused then I realize that Akashi guy give it to me. I look up to see him already gone. I take a look at the small paper and I feel an arrow struck to my heart.

He give me his phone number and email address. There a small note in it say....

'Dear kuroko san, I fall in love with you and your books since the beginning of you publish your books. Can you give me a chance to get know of you?' Call me if you willing to. From Akashi Seijuroo'

A guy told me he's like me and even more asked me out. 

OH MY GOD! why would there someone to like me?! I'm a nerd! But he probably don't mind that.

Its look like my first fan meeting is not that bad as I though it would be after all...

At least I got something out of this...

The end.

A super short ff of Akakuro😆🤭😂😁

If any of you want more just comment it so I can consider to continue but most likely I don't tho😅

Also I can take requests of short stories if any of you want me to write. Tho it take time cus I want to finish my other ff😅😂

K, Luv ya

Hugxkisses

Bye bye.