Absolute? meh! Kuroko is his weakness.

Akashi and Kuroko already married and a happy couple.

No one pov

Akashi Seijuroo is a very succesful and youngest business man written in Japan history. The said man came from the most legitimate and strong long history family in Japan. It is said that this man proven to be absolute and never cower to the other. He was in a whole different level as other corporation. To the point where he was look up to by every people who knew well of his work and every school would get a special talk for the third year of high school to give them inspiration.

Other than that, he also a supporter of LGBT people. He famous of being open to public, known that he married to the same sex. Many rumour still going around till this days.

His charismatic and confident aura make the 'bad rumour' gone after a week later he revealed it. People believe that he don't have a weakness at all.

Or so they thought.

In reality, the red head is really obedient to his husband who only a kindergarten teacher of local school of their neighbourhood, Akashi Tetsuya. This man got the almighty and absolute man wrap around his finger. The only one who got to see the man in his soft and weak side. Yet he never brag about it. He only love the man for his whole existence, love, warmth and personality, not cause of his wealthy and social status.

Only known to their close friend and family.

Akashi Seijuroo is very overprotective over his beautiful and very vulnerable husband. A huge amount of people courted the beautiful man but got rejected and wipe off by the red head. Personally. He also get rid of the potential hungry wolf out there that might steal him. Except for Kuroko's friend who might as well like him more than a mere friend. Akashi made exception for this because the teal head gave him a puppy dog eye and it's his friend too.

In an instant, in this certain event will show the world of how the red head is not so absolute at all....

An every normal day where Akashi goes to his office going through his pile of paper work like the usual. This would be a normal day except for Kuroko decide to come to his office.

The teal head come straight to the receptions to ask for an appointment with the red head, he know where the office is but he think that it would be rude for him to barge in like that even if he is the spouse of the owner building, more like the richest business man in Japan. The receptions is young man in his late 20s, he look up when he hears a soft voice of 'excuse me', wide eye at the angel looking smiling toward him give an instant blushing.

"hm? What's wrong?", Kuroko tilt his head when he got no respond. The man snap out of his stance then pull himself together.

"how may I help you?"

"can you please tell that Tetsuya come to see him? Tell his secretary that I brought a lunch box for him. Also it's a surprise for him. ", the teal head said while he lift up a lunch box in a bag.

"sure. Right away sir.", he said then he proceed on calling the red head secretaries. After he pass down the message, he inform Kuroko that he can see him in his office now. Kuroko bow his head lightly before he go to the lift. The receptions actually curious to who the teal head was as he stare his figure go to the lift.

"what's wrong?", said one of the receptions that just seem to come back from early lunch. Peer at the line of sight of her fellow receptionist, she wide eyes at the sight of Kuroko as he about to enter the lift. She squeal out of nowhere, startled the man.

"geez! What's wrong?", the said man place his hand over his chest which indicate of him surprised.

"it's him!!!!", she blurt out in excitement filled her being. While the man raise an eyebrow. Seeing this, she gasp loudly.