private flight attendant.P1

Ordinary life of young man where he work as a teacher in the kindergarten. The sight of kids playing toys, play house with each other make him smile softly. He may sound like a pedophiles but he just find it cute for the young that know nothing of the world and their innocent eyes with bright smile, he find it comforting in this atmosphere.

Kuroko Tetsuya, 25 years old, single, homosexual.

The young man's teal hair got braided by the girls of his care, a few stickers on his shirt and apron. He cradle back and forth a girl sleep in his arm, in deep slumber from energetic activity. He glance at the clock hanging at the front middle of the room shows that it nearly for their parent to pick them up. With so much care, the teal head place the sleeping girl to his lap as he wait for the bell to ring.

Not long ago, the bell ring and the girl on Kuroko's lap stir, slowly open her eyes. Still in lala land. Kuroko smile at the child and get in return with a grin. The girl jump from the teal head and bow her head then go to get her bag.

Children orderly in line, wait for their parent to pick them up, occasional chats can be hear as one by one the parent come to take them. Kuroko lean on the door frame with his arm over his chest smile at the children and the parents. After confirm all the children gone home already, Kuroko clean up the mess in the room.

"Kuroko san, great work as always, you can go now. We will clean up the mess for you.", said one of the aunt with the girl Kuroko carried earlier. It seem like the girl mother is the one of the cleaners. The teal head nod his head then bow before he got out, place his apron at the hanger.

The day goes on like this as usual but then a call from his brother who is working as a private pilot in need of his younger brother which is Kuroko.

Kuroko Tetsuharu, 30 years old, single, bisexual.

Brother complex, love Kuroko so much, he don't have time to get in a proper relationship with anyone. Both cause of Kuroko and his work.

Timeskip~

Kuroko got to his apartment to find his older brother Tetsuharu sitting in the couch eating potatoes chip casually. The older brother got his appearance solely from his father side and Kuroko got it from his mother's side. So they completely different in all aspect. Although he got navy blue hair same as her mother. As for Kuroko got it from his mother's father. Light teal.

"oh welcome back Suya chan. Right on time you got here. I was just so bored here waiting for you. Your place is so plain and empty! There's nothing to do here, go get a hobby or something dear younger brother!", exclaim the navy head to the teal head. In return, Kuroko nonchalantly throw his bag to his older brother's face. Tetsuharu reflexively caught on time with ease while smirking brightly.

"I'm back Haru onii san.."

"well that's not cute of you! Smile for me Suya chan! Or make me some dinner! I'm dying here. Only junk food is not gonna be enough for my dinner tonight!!", whine Tetsuharu as he grab hold Kuroko's hand and swing them around. Kuroko getting irritated by his older brother annoying and cheerful personality, so he ignite pass him in the stomach successfully shut him up.

"owwww!!! Suya chan!", the navy head cry out although he didn't feel any pain from the ignite pass him since he's got a shredded body comparison of Kuroko's slim and fragile looking body. The teal head roll his eyes.

"I'll make some dinner. So what is it that you want to make you come all the way here for?", said Kuroko as he head to his room to change. He got out to see his brother smiling at him, very suspiciously. Kuroko raise his eyebrow at that as he walk to his kitchen to make some dinner.