Its much better this way...Kuroko....(MIDOKURO)end.

No one pov

Two month had passed since Midorima's accident and already recover other than the damage vocal cord, this past month the green head and the teal head getting closer, can even past as a best friend. Just like that, all conflict where Midorima relentlessly throw insult and mean things to Kuroko didn't happen since his ability to talk got taken.

Although Midorima content just with this, losing his ability to talk may give him a huge handicap on his daily life. It may cause more hardship in his life but he didn't think much of it. It is because of this that the green head can easily express his true feeling with his phone or just write them but still a tsundere. He start to learn of hand sign language with the help of Kuroko beside him. Kuroko want to learn it too so he can help him in any way. The green head with a little focus and memorizing he can do the hand sign languages easily, for Kuroko he learn little by little learn them and he's almost get used to the daily gesture, like good morning or hello or what's wrong and many more that require every day's conversation. Akashi and the other also learn them and of course the red head learn with a mere flip through the book, skimming it. The other have a really hard time to learn, well they give up after they learn the basic one. So whenever they want something from the green head it would be with the help of Kuroko and Akashi.

Ever since the accident, Kuroko come every day to get the green head so they can head to school together, Midorima told him not to but deep down he's happy and delightful that he can see him in morning. For once, he feel blessed and at the same time, he felt that he's taking advantages of the teal head caring and kind personality. Midorima still on of his oha-asa horoscope, he get his lucky item and also Kuroko's too for almost all the time.

His life is basically better than when he can talk in the past, in his opinion though. The only dilemma that have been bugging him is valentine on the way and his in trouble if he should confess his loves, Kuroko already did his confession and that hurts his pride seeing himself not yet. Well since during Kuroko's birthday party planned by himself and Akashi, he can only manage to smile genuinely to the teal head and that's all. The green heed usually have his serious or scrowl expression plaster on his face in daily life so Kuroko content just to see that. However, Midorima curse himself for being a coward toward his loves one when that person is literally always near him everyday and adding to that, it's a mutual feeling so he should have nothing to be afraid for. Should he just confess his love now or wait for valentine?

Midorima pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ring loudly near my ear. I slam it off while letting out a heavy sigh and get up sluggishly, another day where I'll be going on when I'll be tell Kuroko my feeling. I got into a quick shower, dress up to my uniform, eat breakfast while watching oha-asa horoscope today.

The first place is Aquarius and mine is not yet mention, maybe somewhere in the middle, I thought in my head while bite my toast in hand.

'Last place will be the cancer~ oh no! Be careful to those whose cancer, this day will be may be the worst day of your life or you will meet a irretrievable choice. But don't worry! Stay by the one you love and you'll be protected, your lucky item for today will be ring toy and the colour of teal.'

I spit all my drink to my sister in front me after hearing my horoscope, I can hear her angry shout to me but I can't make it out into understandable word, right now I just stare at the tv. Worst day? Irretrievable choice? What in the world....

"onii san! snap out of it! geez you make my uniform all dirty", said as she got my attention which make me snap from my shock. I look around to find kitchen towel and give to her, which she take them pouting. I pull out my phone and text her sorry. When she read it, she sigh and smile.