Chapter One - Damnnn

Liv's POV
I'm walking into Smackdown on my own, ever since I was drafted nothing has been the same. I head over to the locker ro- Do I smell donuts? I drop my bags and head over to Amanda and Daria.

"Oh. My. Donuts. It's Gionna!" Daria screams.

"Hey G!" Amanda says with a mouthful of donut.

"Hey guys, can I grab a donut?" I ask, I haven't eaten all daaaaay.

"Sure!" Amanda exclaims hella excitedly.

"So that one's cookie dough, that one's map-" I cut Daria off.

"Imma take the cookie dough. I like cookies." I say, straightforwardly.

"Good choice my friend. Good choice." Amanda jokes.

"Damnnn! This donut good!" I say as Daria leans over my chest to take a bite. Am I blushing!?!

"Liv, you okay? You've gone pretty flush! Do you need a medic? Mandy, get a medic!" Daria says pretty flustered.

"I'm fine, D, j-just a little hot." I stutter.

"Pfft, a little?" I hear Daria say under her breath, like she didn't want me to hear. Strange.

We head backstage to the locker room as Amanda and Daria had to cut a promo on Kairi Sane and Asuka. I couldn't help but glance up from my phone every once in a while to just stare at Daria while she was changing, I mean, she's hot as fuck bro. How could I not?

They finish changing so we head to catering and we sit with Adrienne (Ember), Pam (Bayley), Leah (Mella), Jess (Billie) and Cass (Peyton).

"So when y'all think Liv and Sonya gonna get together, and, y'know, fuck?" Leah asked, completely unaware of us sitting down.

"Leah. They're literally right here." Adrienne commented, causing Leah to stare at us blankly.

"Hi." Daria stated bluntly.

The girls had continued with the conversation while I had zoned out. During this time, Amanda and Daria had cut their promo and came back. I come back to reality.

"H-Hey." I say weakly.

"Aww, is little Livvy tired? Come here." Daria softly says while pulling me into her arms. "Y'know, Gionna, you're actually really cute."

"Th-Thanks, Daria. *Yawns* I think you're pretty hot." I say, slipping into sleep.

Daria's POV

"Girls, anyone know if G's got a room?" I ask quietly, trying not to wake Gionna up.

"Yeah, but the hotel got shut down." Cassie whispers to me.

"Guess she's with me." I say.

I pick Gionna up bridal style and I take her out to the car. I strap her in, put my jacket around her and give her a kiss on the forehead.

-Time Skip-

We get back to the hotel and I try my best to change Gionna into PJ's. I couldn't put them on. Oops. I lay her down in bed and crawl in beside her.

"I love you, G." I say as I kiss her forehead once more. I saw her smile a little. I faced her and fell asleep...

A/N
Alright. So I know it was meant to be Liv x Sasha vs Sasha x Bayley but the truth is, I didn't wanna write it. So, you get an unpopular, but cute, ship of Liv x Sonya.
Peace. ~ Lili x
WORD COUNT: 534