Chapter Four - What's Next?

Liv's POV
I wake up to see Daria holding me, sleeping peacefully. Her messy hair falling over her eyes like a waterfall, the slight smile she had on her face as she slept. All of this, all of this is mine.

I see Daria starting to stir.

"Mornin' babe, you good?" I ask her in an almost-whisper tone.

"Morning G, I'm fine now I've seen you." Swear to God who blessed me with this amazing human being?

"Babeee stop bein' so cute! Other girls are gonna see you and take you away from meeee!" I whine like the inner three year old I am.

"Aw, Livvy, I'd never let anyone take me away from you!" Daria replied with a tone of sincerity.

"Okayyyy, you wanna head to the gym?" I ask the dark haired beauty

"Sure, we gotta get up first though." D said, jokingly.

"Okayyyy." I whine as I peel myself from her.

We get off the bed, get showers and pack our gym bags.

"Babe, you ready to go?" I ask throwing my gymbag over my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go." Daria replies, grasping my hand in the process.

We walk down to the lobby, checking we have everything and head out to the parking lot.

A/N
when u wanna update but u cant write a full chapter ~ this will still be updated.
[btw i still think tht becky gon become becky1belt]
go find me @ XRepresent on twitter.

~Lili x