Chapter 7

Eugeo's POV

I slept through the whole night with no nightmares, nothing at all!
It was warm here, I didn't want to move, but I knew that this wouldn't last. I opened my eyes, greeted by a sleeping Kirito who was drooling on the pillow. I giggled slightly, and wiped it off his cheek, making him stir.
I put one of my hands on his chest as he began to wake up, he was facing the ceiling and I was lying on my side facing him. He opened his eyes and looked at me almost instantly, smiling and blushing.
"Good morning Kirito." I said, moving myself even closer so it wasn't just my hand on his chest, but my arms as well, which were holding my head up.
He placed a hand on my hair, the action made me blush and I enjoyed it.
"Morning Eugeo." He answered, yawning slightly.

He's adorable in the morning... Wait, I don't need to keep these thoughts in anymore, I can tell him anything. Because he loves me back.

I hesitated before speaking my mind.
"You look cute after waking up Kirito..." I whispered, blush staining my cheeks. Kirito paused a little, then laughed.
"H-hey Eugeo you're making me all flustered..." He joked, making me love him even more. He was just so perfect, I don't want anything to happen to us. But we are going to get taken away, today, for sure...
I sighed and rolled off Kirito, pushing myself up. I was about to get out of the bed, before a sleepy Kirito pulled me back into a hug, falling down into the bed.
"Just five more minutes Eugeo..." he yawned. I couldn't fight with him, so I pushed myself towards him once again, kissing him on the cheek and putting my head into his chest.
I listened to his heart beat...
It was different from when I last heard it, it was faster, and louder. Like it was trying to break out.
I placed my hand on his chest where his heart would be, enjoying how close we where right now.
I suddenly felt something odd with my emotions, I felt very needy right now. That's when I knew what was going on. I blushed madly and I could feel my lower region beginning to...

Not now! Oh god...

I moved my waist back a little bit, just so Kirito wouldn't notice anything... I don't really want to do anything drastic.
Not yet anyway...
I heard Kirito hum slightly, he was humming a quite song, almost like a lullaby.
It was relaxing, mainly because his tone was in pitch, and I enjoyed listening.

This boy is just so perfect like I'm going to die!

I smiled into his chest, feeling the vibration of his humming.
"Kirito it's been five minutes..." I whispered, after he had stopped. I got a short groan in response, and he moved his head back a bit, so our eyes where on the same level.
I decided to move into his face a little, our lips brushing each other.
I closed the gap and kissed him sweetly, savouring the feeling and taste of his lips.
Kirito kissed back, just as passionately, and it was so gentle. It made me realise that Kirito cares about me a lot, he doesn't want to hurt me...
I blushed and smiled into the kiss, feeling the heat from Kirito's face.
We pulled away from each other and I looked into his eyes... there was just something about those eyes which made me want to stay with Kirito forever.
"I guess we better get going then." Kirito sighed and pushed some of my hair back, out of my face.
I nodded and we started to get ready, for once we changed in the same room.
But I was comfortable around him.
We started to leave the house, Kirito reached for my hand and our fingers interlock.

I truly love this boy...

- Timeskip to the village -

What I saw when we walked into the village was just as I expected. There was an integrity knight and it's dragon, waiting for our arrival.
We could have easily ran away, but they always know where we go...
I looked over to Kirito who was standing there, looking almost lost.
I placed my hand on his shoulder, making him look at me.
"We'll be okay Kirito... trust me." I said, attempting at comforting him.
He smiled and looked at me timidly.
"As long as we stay together Eugeo... we'll be fine." He whispered, blushing slightly.
Our hands had fallen apart before we entered the village about five minutes ago, but I raised my hand and gave his pinky a slight tug.
To show that we had made a promise.
We started to walk towards the knight, already excepting our fates.
I didn't listen to a word he was saying, I just let it happen.
Me and Kirito got chained up painfully.
As I looked at the people in the village who where watching, I didn't see any angry faces.
They were almost sympathetic.
It made me upset, and before I knew it, tears had started to fall down my cheeks.
I couldn't even wipe them away...
We where lifted into the air and where taken away, leaving the village behind.
It was a long journey ahead, and I wasn't prepared for the consequences that awaited me, no, us.
But I will accept them, because I made a promise to Kirito.
Speaking of him, Kirito broke the silence and decided to speak.
"At least the weather is nice Eugeo..." He said, looking out at the amazing view ahead of us.
I looked at him, shyly, and admired his face instead.
"I don't care about the weather Kirito." I laughed slightly. He gave me a perplexed look.
"I only care about you right now." I added, my voice a little quiet. I blushed, and gave him a big smile.
Tears started to fall again.
I just love him so much.
Kirito was smiling sweetly, the kind words I said brightened his mood.
"Well Eugeo..." Kirito said, still looking at me.
"I don't care about how nice the weather is either, or how beautiful the view is. Because you are the most beautiful thing out there..." he paused, laughed and added one last thing. "That was a bit cheesy..."
I started laughing too, I defiantly enjoyed these moments we had.
I took one last look at the view and closed my eyes slightly.
"I love you Kirito..." I mumbled.

"So much."

——