Chapter 4

Kirito's POV

I opened my eyes to be greeted by an un-lit room, the only light was a small streak poking through the curtains.
Now this is how curtains do there job.
I sighed and looked over to my left, Eugeo was still asleep meaning that it was early, he was facing in my direction still with a big case of bed head. I blushed, he looked kind of cute.
What? No... These thoughts are wrong, and for some reason I feel like I'm already in some kind of relationship with someone else. I just can't remember...
Ignoring my thoughts, I reached a hand up to Eugeo's face, moving his hair back to reveal his forehead. I smiled, he was indeed very attractive in his sleeping state.
I moved closer, hoping that Eugeo wouldn't wake up. I moved my arm over towards him, I hesitated before lacing it over his waist. Eugeo flinched only slightly, But was still asleep. I pulled myself towards him, my head was now against his chest, my arm holding him protectively.
If he wakes up right now I'm dead...
I laughed inwardly, I could hear Eugeo's heartbeat from here. It's beats were quiet, and uneven. Almost like it was broken, hopefully it was only broken theoretically; not physically.
My emotions fell, and I was suddenly upset. What I was doing was against Taboo, I could easily get caught. And Eugeo is asleep, but he'd still get taken away aswell and I didn't want that. I began pushing myself away, feeling the heat of his body escape into the surroundings instead of being next to mine.
I looked up towards the ceiling, and then I looked at Eugeo who had a hint of blush across his face...
Was he awake?
I looked away again, still wishing I knew what my relationship status was. Last night we told each other our sexuality's, Eugeo like both genders, and I liked boys... but for some reason I still feel like I already have a significant other... But I've forgotten.
Suddenly I felt a hand around my waist, and a tired Eugeo pulled me into him. I blushed, smiling of course, Eugeo must be cuddly in his sleep... Cute...

- Timeskip to after Kirito got up -

I looked around the kitchen once more, I did know there was no food because we literally just bought this place. But I still had faith. I laughed at myself, I'm so stupid. I heard some footsteps from inside the bedroom enter the kitchen, Eugeo was awake. I blushed at the thought of what we were doing in that bed.
Eugeo doesn't seem to know.
"Finally decided to wake up Eugeo?" I said, laughing slightly. He looked at me and blushed.
"I was tired from all that running you made me do yesterday... god Kirito." Eugeo said while yawning and laughing as well. We stood there in silence as I carried on looking around the kitchen. Eugeo coughed to get my attention and I raised my head.
"Kirito you know we actually have to buy food if there's to be any here?" Eugeo sighed, smiling.
I raised my hands in defence and picked up my money bag, it was empty.
"I spent all my money on this house Eugeo." I forced myself to say Eugeo's name sarcastically.
He blushed and crossed his arms.
"Well then I'll be right back!" Eugeo started walking to the door.
"You might wanna get dressed Eugeo~" I teased, making him blush and give me a disapproving look. He walked back into the bedroom.
What a weirdo...
I smiled. Hearing Eugeo sigh from the bedroom, he was in there longer than I expected him to be, I guess he was always a slow changer but I was never awake to notice.

- Timeskip again loLol -

We had just finished eating and were heading out of the house, locking it behind us.
"Hey Eugeo what do you wanna do today?" I said smiling enthusiastically.
He blushed and put his hands together.
"Find something to sleep in, I swear you make the bed a million degrees hotter! How can a person do that Kirito...?" Eugeo said while laughing, he looked a bit upset though, for some reason.
I sighed and laughed aswell.
"Well sorry but we where both producing heat, so it was basically just both of us put together Eugeo." I replied smirking. I blushed though, looking away and thinking of Eugeo close to me in that small bed... It was fun while it lasted.
"Well what kind of bed did you have in mind?" I added.
Eugeo was quiet for some time, and then sighed.
"I don't have enough money for an actual bed... so maybe I'll just buy some kind of bedroll to sleep on the floor with." He smiled looking up at me. I never noticed that Eugeo was a bit shorter than me, but to be honest it's because he was never really close to me. But Eugeo was walking very close to me right now, our fingers brushed each other ever so slightly as we walked.
"Eugeo if one of us has to sleep on the floor I'd rather it be me. What if you get a bad dream and you're on the floor? Wouldn't that be a bit dangerous?" I replied.
Eugeo stared at me for a little bit, then looked forward again at the field we where walking in.
"Then we should take turns, going on the floor." He replied, picking up his pace a little.
I missed the touch of his hand... even though they were accidental touches.
"Well how about we get it tomorrow, one more night is fine right?" I said, hoping that it didn't drop as too clingy. I saw Eugeo flinch and blush a bit.
"W-wasn't I a bit of a hassle? It is a very small bed..." He mumbled.
I wish I could tell him the truth, about how the only hassle was him not being close enough to me...
Do I have feelings for Eugeo?
"No you weren't a hassle, you were good at staying on your side." I said laughing.
We continued walking through the grass of the field, the morning dew made my shoes wet, but the air was so refreshing. It was a beautiful summer morning to spend with Eugeo...
I turned towards him, he was looking at the view around him. I walked up to him and he looked at me. We didn't say anything, we just shared a smile...
And I grabbed his hand, interlocking his fingers with mine.

——