HE WAS NEVER MINE 1

8:45 AM -

A girl is walking in a fast pace maybe in hurry to go somewhere. Just then a Rickshaw stops in front of her.

Rickshaw driver- are didi where are you going in hurry. Come I will drop you.

Girl - no no bhaiya. I will go by myself.

Rickshaw driver - are didi please sit in the rickshaw. If Didimomi comes to know that I let you go by yourself then she will scold me.

Girl - ok. Leave me near state bank(Sat on the rickshaw) (while going she asked) bhaiya you are Very scared of Purkayastha aunty. Why?

Rickshaw driver - no no didiji. Not sacred.
It's respect. She has done a lot for us. She used to taught my son without any fee. Because of which my son is in now college. Even for his college fees Didimomi has arranged scholarship from the local MLA. Dadababu he also helps us. They both are very good. You live in their home na. You will see that they will love you and their daughter equally. By the way what is your name didi? Are you their relative?

Girl - my name is Swara and my friend Niyati is their relative.
            The rickshaw driver continued to say something or other while Swara got lost in her memories of Sanskaar.

Swara - Life is so unpredictable. When I left you I thought it's best for both of us. I thought I will move on but how can I forgot that you are my soul and person can never forget his/her soul. I still remember it like it happened only yesterday. You are the one who had given me the reason for my existence and also the punishment for life time to live an incomplete life. But yes there is a saying that when life closes one door, it opens another window for you. Here I met such wonderful people. Didimoni & Dadababu means Mrs. & Mrs. Purkayastha are such wonderful people the way they live there life is so beautiful and different. They have such respected position in society yet so humble. They have a daughter. Although I haven't met her but I'm sure she will be as good as them. She out of town from last 3 months for the shows she has taken from the Institution.

Her thoughts are interrupted when the rickshaw stops at it's destination - "Vivekanand Sanskritik Kalakendra, Karimganj, Assam" . This is an semi-govt. institution which teaches everyone in seperate groups (children, teenager, young adults, adults and old people) who has interest in any kind of art (painting,/singing/dancing/etc). Swara Maheshwari is  one of the 6 music teacher who taught Rabindra_Sangeet to the students of age grp 3 to 18. It has been 3 months of her joining. And it has been more the 5 months of her moving away from Kolkata to Karimganj, a small district in Assam, where one of her friend Niyati Sarma got married and through whom she got the job. Swara loves this job not because it pays her 10,000/ Rs. (which is fine to live in a small district like Karimganj where you can easily find an one BHK rented home for only 3000/- Rs. and other essentials at very cheap price) but because this job gives her opportunity to showcase her talent of music in the various programs it offers without any jealousy games or mean competition. What she loves the most is the helping nature of the people here. Yes there are also people who are mean and will always poke their nose at others business but that is very rare may be if 2 people are irritating you the you will find at least 8 people helping you out.

She slowly step down from the rickshaw when one of her colleagues Gungun, who is also a music teacher in the same institution saw her and came to help her. As nowadays Swara finds difficulty in doing everything and anything with her 6 months baby bump. Yes she was 40 days pregnant when she left Kolkata without informing anyone anything.

Swara - Thank you Gungun.

Gungun - oh that's fine. Let's go.

2:30 PM -

Rupanjan - hi swara di come I will drop you at your home.

Swara - no no. It's ok.

Riju - Swara go with him you look tired.
Swara - it's ok guys. I can walk. It's only 10 mins walkable distance.

Gungun - Swara don't take unnecessary stress go with Rup. He will drop you. After 3 months when your baby is born then you, me and Ishu will go by walking everyday  we all live in same area. But now go with him.

Swara - ok.

Soujanya - oy monkey, drop di carefully. (to Rupanjan)

Rupanjan - you are a monkey, not me (to Soujanya)

In front of Swara's house -

Rupanjan- ok di bye. Take care.

Swara - bye Rupanjan. Drive carefully.

While moving inside she saw one couple and a young girl probably their daughter are there in the first room of the house and the girl has bruises over her body and crying very bitterly.

Precape - what happened???