HE WAS NEVER MINE - 6

Karimganj
Purkayastha House
Swara's Room-

Swara is reading a book when her cell phone ranged. She received the call after seeing that it's Laksh's number.

(Phone Conversation)
Swara - Hello Laksh

Laksh - Swara, bhai wants to know where do you live. He wants to meet you

Hearing Laksh Swara became anxious as well as excited thinking that maybe her Sanskaar has remember their past.

Swara - Really Sanskaar wants to meet me. Did he remember about us? Anything?

Laksh - no Swara he doesn't remember anything but he got to know about your pregnancy

Swara - he doesn't remember.... yet!

Laksh - Swara I really wish to see you both together just like before, in love with each other and I know soon that day will come when bhai will again run behind you saying Swara this... Swara that... Don't lose hope Swara.

Swara - how can I Laksh? How can I lose hope? Now my whole survival is based on this hope that one day I will have my Sanskaar beside me. One day we will be together because both of us want this not because of some promise, not because of Kavita di, not because of our baby or family or anything else. But just because we both want us to be together and before that I can't meet him Laksh. In this life my quota of pretending to be happy instead of being not is over. I can't pretend anymore Laksh. For once I want to be just me.

Laksh - I can understand Swara but can you just talk to him once please.? I know you don't deserve this but please. Just once

Swara -....

Laksh - Swara? Are you there? Hello.. Hello..

Swara - tell him to call me after 8 pm Laksh. That's my dinner time. I don't know after listening his voice after so much time how will my heart react but for now I want the day to end normally because anything not normal can harm my baby, which I can't afford. I'm left with nothing but my baby. I can't take chance and roll a dice on it. Please.

Laksh - ok. Take care Swara. Take care.

(End of conversation)

Swara's monologue - what do want to talk Sanskaar. You still don't remember anything. How much time will you take to remember. I just hope it's not too late. Give me back my old Sanskaar before I give up on us. Please... please.. please..

Swara's monologue was broken due to the knock on the door. She opens the door to find her new family, which includes Mr. & Mrs. Purkayastha, and their other tenets how are none other than Swara's colleague Gungun, Soujanya, Riju and his wife Misti, Iman and Rupanjan who are husband and wife and Potka. Well real name of Potka is Parambroto Mitra who is an bank employee but all the youngsters including Mr. & Mrs. Purkayastha's daughter Ishu also calls him Potka[1] Although Potka is in his late 40s but his energy and mischievous ideas are just like a teenager and his target of mischief is always the serious guy of the house that is Soujanya. Potka along with Gungun, Riju, Misti, Iman and Rup always pulls prank on Soujanya and now he has pulled Swara too in their gang. And here they are again to plan another prank on Soujanya. At the beginning Swara used to try to stop them from pulling pranks on Soujanya but later on she understood that even Soujanya enjoys them and also these are all harmless childish prank like putting papad under his bedsheets so that when he will sit on bed then it will create such a noise as if Soujanya has farted or putting water on his shoes or putting toy lizard on his books knowing well that he is afraid of lizads and everytime after getting caught Mrs. Purkayastha will scold them lightly & Mr. Purkayastha will laugh and asks not to do it again. In all these Swara has also realised that although they all pull these pranks on Soujanya but all these drama they do only to keep the atmosphere light and happy so that she can get some happiness during her pregnancy while staying away from her husband and family.

Meanwhile in Kolkata
At Maheswari Mension
Sanskaar's Room -

Laksh has already conveyed Swara's massage to Sanskaar and now Sanskaar is waiting for the right time to call Swara. He doesn't know what to do how to feel about all these things. The news of Swara's pregnancy was shocking for him but he also knows that it is his responsibility to take care of Swara and their baby. The feeling of becoming a father brought a sense of peace and responsibility which he has never felt before. Yes, he is not sure about his feelings for Swara but one thing he knows for sure and that is, he has to be with Swara to share the responsibility of being parents together. Life has snatched too much from him already but now he won't let destiny snatch his child and the mother of his child away from him.

Precap -
Swara - Do you love me Sanskar???

Sanskar - this question is not important now.

Swara - when this question will be important enough for you to find answer, after that only we will meet Sanskar. Not before that.

[1] Pot-Ka = Pot is like a short form of Porombroto and Ka is from Kaka. In Bengali Chacha is called as Kaka. Like chote chacha in Bengali becomes choto kaka.