Campaign

Author's POV

Jisoo and Jung Kook went to the conference room.

In the front there were chairs for the chairman, CEO,vice CEO etc

JungKook and Jisoo sat beside eachother and Chaeyoung & Lisa sat beside them.
The conference was about to start.
"So as you know,we have campaigns to help our army and citizens in another country, medically."Mr.kim said(chairman, Taehyung's father).
"This time,we are planning to send the vice CEO.Jennie Kim and also the CEO Taehyung,as they can manage things easier,but the CEO may or may not make it"mr.kim said.
Jisoo wondered why he may or may not make it.
"Jisoo,what are you thinking about,let me hear your thoughts."Jung Kook said which  startled the shit out of jisoo.
"Sorry to startle you"jungkook said.
"Its ok,I was just thinking about my dog"jisoo said
"Oh ok,just concentrate on the meeting,the chairman will anounce names of who are going to join the campaign in a few minutes"Jung Kook said.
"Ok"jisoo replied to him.
Jisoo's POV

"This time,we are planning to send the vice CEO.Jennie Kim and also the CEO Taehyung,as they can manage things easier,but the CEO may or may not make it"mr.kim said.
May or may not make it?
Well,I hope he makes it though.
I have to ask him why.Or just let him say to not have pressure on him.
What if he's going over seas or to another planet.Wait why tf would he go to another planet.I'm so stupid.
Or worse,what of he joins the military.First of,I have bad stuff connected to military,well not bad stuff.....but disturbing/sad stuff.
Aahhhh I'm getting frustrated and I don't even know why!!!!!!!
Am I pregnant????
No way.right?
"Jisoo,what are you thinking about,let me hear your thoughts."Jung Kook said in a mockingly funny way which startled me.
"Sorry to startle you"jungkook said.
"Its ok,I was just thinking about my dog"I lied.
"Oh ok,just concentrate on the meeting,the chairman will anounce names of who are going to join the campaign in a few minutes"Jung Kook said.
"Ok"I replied to him.

"As you know,last year's campaign didn't go as planned,for the new interns I'm gonna say why ;last year we only sent the basic doctors of cold,pharmacy etc to the campaign.But when they went there,they were in a need of only surgeons,because of the war going on at that time.So,this time we plan to send; Jeon Jung Kook,one of the residents of the emergency surgeries who is skilled amazingly,with Kim Jisoo who is seemed to be an amazing intern and Park Chaeyoung,all three from the general surgery ward,which means they do all types of surgeries.Park Jimin,one of the residents again from the emergency surgeries with Lisa an intern,both from the neurological surgery ward.Few nurses, Seulgi,Yeri,Sana,and Irene who are really good at their tasks.And Jung Hoseok from the cardiology ward will be going for this campaign,as all surgeons have  been trained as pharmacists and common doctors in their med school.The vice CEO is also trained as a skilled surgeon if anyone didn't know.This will be all for today.You all can be dismissed"Mr.Kim the chairman said.
Ooofff he could be a rapper.

Taehyung's POV

{When jisoo was talking to Jung Kook}

Ughhh why does he like to flirt with my girl.
Wait,he doesn't know that she's my girl.
Anyways,she could be anyone's girl so why is he talking to her.
I wonder what jisoo is thinking about right now.
Could it be about me?
If it is,then I will be happy😁😁😁.
.
.
{After the meeting}

When everyone was leaving,I noticed that the Jung Kook guy left but jisoo is still here and was on her phone.
After everyone left I went to her and sat beside her.
"What are you doing"I asked her
She seemed surprised hehehe
"You surprised me"she said and put her phone away.
"Should we have a date today?"I asked
"I wish I could go but I have the 24 hour shift with my resident today"she said and pouted.Cute.
"Its ok,tomorrow morning?"I asked her
"Sounds good with me"she said and smiled.
I caressed her cheek with my hand and slowly moved to touch her lip with my thumb.She was probably surprised.I can never resist myself from her.like never.
She put her hand on the desk and put her head on her hand and looked at me in an innocent yet sexy way.
"Babe you're turning me on,you said we should take things slow remember?"I said.Seriously Taehyung,babe?!?!?!?!
She pouted again
"Yes I remember,but I can't not look at you"she said
"Same here babe"I said,again,babe?!!??!?!?!?!
"Ok,gotta go do my rounds,see you later tae"jisoo said and pecked my cheek.I think I blushed.nope I didn't,right?
"Ohhh tae is blushing"jisoo said
"No I'm not.😤😌"I said
"You are! Anyways gotta go babe"jisoo said
Asfggghjkkkkhdslajah jisoo called me tae and babe.
I'm gonna die avbsmsaBvaamwgefjwwjwfwhwkwkwg
Calm down Taehyung she just gave you nicknames
But,she freaking called me babe gsjakacskansnakmam.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey yo wassup wassup man.
Sorry for the late update.
How was this chapter?
You can comment suggestions,I won't mind!!
And,did y'all notice this fanfic has many references of DOTS (a kdrama which infired (😂😂) me[inspired me] to write this fanfic)
As always.
Stay healthy
Stay happy
Be yourself
Love yourself
~Samy⚡