I'm sorry,but do I know you?

Chaos
Utter chaos.

The new virus is apparently spreading too fast.
It started with 1 person this morning,and it went upto 20 people in the afternoon

In midst of that chaos,Jisoo was being rushed to the Operation Theatre.

Jungkook was paranoid seeing Jisoo in the ambulance,but he didnt let it take over him.
He needed to perform a surgery after all.

CT scan
MRI's
All required scans were taken before they rushed jisoo in the OT.

Looking at those scans, jisoo was suffering from an acute subarachnoid hemorrhage.

It meant that there was excessive bleeding in the sub arachnoid spaces which is between the pial and arachnoid membranes.

All they had to do was to find where it was bleeding from and stop the bleeding,while removing the excess blood out of the subarachnoid space.

They had a choice to shave her hair or not. But JungKook chose not to,even though it was difficult for him to see due to the hair.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip,
.
.
Jungkook sighed as he put the last suture.

He was mortified at the starting but he felt calm while doing the procedure.

"Good work everyone!" Jungkook said before leaving the OT

He was just going to be done with work when the ambulance came,for some reason,he wanted to take up that case and call it a day. But he was certainly not expecting Jisoo to be the patient.

Taehyung's injuries were not that serious
He had fractured his left hand which was not his dominant hand,thankfully.

The reason he was unconscious due to low oxygen levels.

He became conscious and was feeling okay now.

Taehyung's dad was really worried when he heard the news about his accident. He even gave a call to Taehyung's brother about this news and he apparently took a flight to South Korea right away.

"Taehyung,your brother is coming back" Taehyung's father said with a hint of excitement,because now he can become the CEO.

"That's great news dad" Taehyung said.

Taehyung never wanted to become the CEO,he did it temporarily because the board members were fussing over how Taehyung's dad was getting a little old for it.
Taehyung was in the army and planned to join again when his elder brother came back.

'I guess it's time to go back to the armed forces again' Taehyung thought.

'Jisoo!?!? Where is she!?!?' Taehyung remembered all of a sudden

"Dad!? Where is Jisoo!??!" Taehyung asked, worried about her.

"She is in the ICU recovering" he replied

"ICU!?!?"

"Yeah,she had an acute subarachnoid hemorrhage due to trauma"

"Can I see her?" Taehyung asked with a glint of sadness.

"I think you can,I'll ask the doctor" Taehyung's dad said
.
.
.
.
"Taehyung,I talked to the doctor,she just gained consciousness so you can see her"

Taehyung rushed to the ICU with is wheelchair,as it was in the same floor of the VIP rooms.
.
.
.
Jisoo on the other hand,just gained consciousness.

Jisoo's POV

'Why am I in the hospital bed,I remember just leaving the hospital.
Ugh,my head hurts! Wait- why do I have IV fluids? And why do I feel so light headed?'

Then suddenly Jungkook came into my room,

"Jisoo,you're awake?" He asked me

Huh,awake from what?

"Why am I here Jungkook?"

"You don't remember?" He asked

"Remember what? I just left the hospital to go home.....and I wake up from sleep to see I'm in the hospital again,but in the ICU..??
What is going on Jungkook?" I said

"You got into an accident,while you were with Mr. Taehyung" Jungkook said.

"Taehyung? Who is he?"

"He is our CEO Jisoo,do you really not remember?"

"Oh right I kinda remember,he's our CEO,but I forgot how he looks like. Wait- why was I with him?"

"Jisoo!!" Some guy with a wheelchair barged into my room.

He came near me and hugged me.

I feel familiar with him but I dont know him.

"I'm sorry,but do I know you?" I asked that guy.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

A/n:
Hey guys!
How are you all doing?
I hope y'all liked this chapter!!
Please vote and comment!!!

As always,
Stay Healthy
Stay Happy
Be Yourself
Love Yourself

~Samy⚡