Disaster

Author's POV

A truck suddenly hit them from the front.

Their window broke into a million pieces and was scattered all around the car,some even hitting them.

It felt like time slowed down for a moment.

Jisoo's head hit the door,and she started to feel lightheaded.

Jisoo faced Taehyung and caught his hand,while she was slowly being eloped into darkness.

Taehyung on the other hand was begging for Jisoo to stay awake until their car crashed into a pole and he hit his head onto the steering wheel. Taehyung tried his best not to close his eyes,but he couldn't sustain.

"Sorry Jisoo" were his last words to Jisoo before becoming unconscious

Who knew,that a fun date which barely started could turn to be a complete disaster.

A few minutes in,and there were ambulance sirens everywhere.

Rescuers running to save them.

People in chaos,some taking videos of what is happening.

A traffic jam.

Finally,they managed to get Jisoo and Taehyung out of the car with great difficulty because it was flipped over.

Thankfully,both of them were breathing.

But they had multiple injuries.

Rescuers rushed them to an ambulance and they went to the hospital.

When they reached the hospital,there was chaos everywhere.

Apparently,there was a new virus. And a person in Korea got diagnosed with it.

Jisoo was rushed to the OR because she had a severe head injury.

Taehyung's injuries were not that serious.

Author's note:

Hey guys! It's been a while right?
I'm sorry for the short chapter but I will be updating every alternate day(hopefully)
I hope everyone is safe!!

Also,
Do you guys want jisoo to have amnesia or not? Please comment! I cant decide!!!

Stay healthy
Stay happy
Be yourself
Love yourself

~Varisha⚡