Army?

Jisoo's POV

"Fine,I give up" Taehyung said
.
.
.
.
I showered and picked my outfit:

I then went to the living room

"Wow." Taehyung said
"What?" I asked

"You"he said
Gahhhhhh
I probably blushed so hard.

"We'll,you don't look so bad yourself"  stated boldly,with a sly smirk,while looking straight into his eyes.

It was now his turn to blush.

"So,where do you wanna go today?"Taehyung asked,while changing the topic

"Well,how about we go to the amusement park?"I suggested with my puppy eyes

"That's a great idea,let's go then but wait let me just make a call"Taehyung said and went near the fridge to make a call.

"Ok,thank you hyung!"I heard Taehyung say.

"Let's go!"

Authors's POV

Jisoo and Taehyung got into the car,in which Taehyung was
driving.

"Can I turn on the radio?"Jisoo asked Taehyung

"Yeah,sure" he replied.

"Where are we going tho?" Jisoo asked, curiously

"La la land,it's a new amusement park, I or technically my dad owns it,so I thought we could go there,is it fine?" Taehyung asked,while hoping that she wouldn't dislike the place.

"No,it's fine,I actually have never been to an amusement park so I don't really know anything about them" Jisoo said with a chuckle.

"Really? Why though?"Taehyung asked.
Jisoo was expecting this question
So she replied,
"Both my parents are in the army including my older brother now,so I never could go out with them. I  my brother,and sister lived with my aunt while they were away for most of my childhood"

"Ohhh,well are they still in the army now?" Taehyung asked

"My mom isn't,but my dad and brother will probably still be in the army for a long time." Jisoo said with a glint of sadness in her eyes.

"You don't want them to?right?" Taehyung said after he noticed Jisoo's eyes.

"Not that I don't,but...I just want to spend more time with them you know?
Like,I've never ever been on a family vacation before,gone to the amusement park,or done anything a normal family does so it makes me sad sometimes.
But,they like what they do and now that I'm a doctor I probably won't have time,I'll not focus on my sadness anymore" 
Jisoo let her heart out and her shoulders were feeling a little lighter after she revealed her little backstory(?)