Up My Sleeves / Smuggled Out, Smuggled In / Their Eyes

["I'm setting out for an exchange. I'll see you all later," Kari said while he was packing. NoOne looked up from his newspaper.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfvBbI8qyEQ)

The lobby was quiet in the heart of the Town Hall, deep inside ModChat. "Do you know how dangerous those things are?" NoOne,  in his nearly black NerdHouse attire, spoke to the lighthearted man.

"I've been to plenty." KarismicHabichi's eyes fell hard at the fake concern.

"Bikers, thieves, rebels, raiders- all in the same gambling tournament... all in the same room? What could go wrong?" He sarcastically muttered once again over his newspaper and continued reading.

"You know it's the last place I saw her at..."

NoOne scoffed. "Yeah, it might be the last place you saw her. The same place they accuse you of having aces up your sleeves." Kari held up his arms to present his hands.

"How can someone accuse me of having something up my sleeves when I don't have any sleeves?" He laughed at his own joke.

"You know what I meant." He began to spike outwards, in general, "Let's just invite every ill-intended user from here to Tumblr; marvelous idea, boys." He flicked his newspaper away to stand.

A user in a light mauve-colored robes carried himself over to the conversation. He collected himself on the back of NoOne's chair with arms folded and head brought low.

"You want me to go with you?" The slightly purple man said.

"JP, you've had to endure enough trouble as it is, I don't want you to get hurt out there."

A look of deep thought came over JP and then realization, "I'm better now, Kar, I'll join you. Don't you underestimate me and I'll watch your back. Trust me." JP spoke with wisdom and slowly for his words to be gathered, a perfect amount of timing for anyone with a sense for cadence to understand that he knew how to persuade.

"We'll all go," NoOne interjected. "No need to fuss, they'll know not to fuck around when they see three Piaplites in the same exchange..."

Kari thought of the advantages of actually having a posse, but then he thought about losing his friends to a biker gang or a lone highwayman. He weighed his options...

"Okay. I'll take the help."

"Good!" JP yelled into the Lobby with enough volume for a bystander, Zacker, to spill his noodles. Meanwhile a woman in a dark-green dress fluttered by. She held out her hand and the gold essence flickered on and off like a florescent light bulb springing to life again.

"Hell of a lot more interesting than what's going on in the news." NoOne clenched the newspaper tightly and it burst into flames. "Is it being held on Brum's server?"

"Ha!" Karismic laughed one giant bellow, "Trullor's old server." Both JP and NoOne looked at one another...

"Alright," they both said while they nodded.

"Good luck, guys." Waved a young man that was on a chair, likewise in the lobby. He was a jolly little guy and was enjoying noodles with Zacker. "I hope you don't get killed." He smiled.

"Bobby... my son. My robotic son I've built and raised as my own..." NoOne said meticulously, "you are a disappointment and an utter disgrace to all of us."

The robot didn't look sad, or anything else for that matter, he simply was. "Okay, dad!" He said cheerfully. "Have fun!"

"Don't burn the place down," NoOne said again, hesitantly. He saw the sadness creeping into Bobby's face. His emotional processors must have finally caught up. "I love you," said NoOne, mostly overcome with regret.