Chapter 4

I don't know

                                                                                           ~

The morning light peeked through the curtains, landing its warm touch on November's cheek. She stirred a bit and slowly opened her eyes the light blinding her a bit. She pulled her blankets over herself and let out a groan. She didn't want to wake up, November sometimes wished that she never would have to wake up again. Not that she wanted to die more like being in a deep sleep forever. November often had thoughts like this, not of the sweet release of death but of odd things. She rolled onto her stomach letting out another groan.

"Still trying to sleep are we?", a voice chimed in, sounding cheery and energetic.

November moved her hand around feeling for her phone and looked at it. She was still on a call with Caspar.

"How can you even be awake at this hour?", she asked in response.

"Oh, you know. Anxiety and a control freak of a mom who always bugs me at the exact time."

"Heh sounds fun. I just wanna sleep but the sun won't let me. Why does it have to be so bright this early?"

"November. . . it's one o'clock you know that right?"

"Yeah, it's Saturday so it's too early."

"What time do you usually wake up?"

"Oh you know five or six"

"A.m.?"

"More like afternoon"

"Oh so that's why you never talk to me in the morning"

"I'm talking to you now aren't I?"

"Yeah. . . so since you're up now. . . do you wanna go get some lunch or breakfast I guess."

"Ha. Oh, you sure as hell know I do Cas. Where do you wanna meet?"

"I was thinking I could pick you up."

"Thanks but sharing a bike with you really messed with my back."

"Who said I was picking you up with my bike?"

"Whatever. Yeah, you can pick me up. I'll be ready in like ten minutes dork"

"Alright see you soon"

November hung up and sat up. The blanket slid off, letting light hit her face. She stretched and got up. She brushed her hair and slipped on some black pants. Soon she made her way quietly to the bathroom and brushed her teeth as well as wash her face. November soon returned to her room and put on a Black Veil Brides shirt and her black Vans. She slipped on her trusty black and grey varsity jacket and headed out. She quietly made her way to the door. She looked over into the living room and saw that her father asleep in his recliner. Once she saw him she bolted to the door and closed it quickly.

She had to cover her eyes as the sun assaulted her eyesight, "It's too bright to be awake. . .", she groaned.

Soon a car pulled up, it was like a van but it wasn't a van. It was sky blue with glossy wood accents. Caspar soon appeared out from the car. "Check it out it's a Ford Country Squire!", he yells proudly.

"Oh wow it looks...looks like something," she said and smiled

"Guess who got me the car."

"The Witch?"

"Nope."

"The ghost that haunts your dreams."

"What? No."