〒 | 001

“𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒐 𝑰 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒔... ”

“𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒅, 𝑰ʼ𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, ”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

゚✿

Another peaceful day for the sleeping assassin but not as peaceful as it should be, her peaceful sleep was interrupted by some sounds of bushes below her. She groaned and opened her eyes she cussed annoyed that someone have guts to interrupt her slumber.

She looked below her finding some bandits hiding like how they just found their pray, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion that they are stupid to hunt someone on a broad daylight.

She followed their gazed to find a certain female with a same color of an apple like hair, she finally realized that these bandits are after that poor girl.

Stretching her arms finally waking her sleeping soul and slowly coming down from the tree where she is resting. She glanced behind her to see if the bandits noticed her when she intentionally step on tree branch making it snap, she sweat dropped when she saw how see they’re too focus on the girl who’s unaware of their stares.

Instead of waiting for them to come out from their hiding spot— she already approached the girl who didn’t even noticed her presence, she was waiting for the girl to notice her, but it looks like she’s busy staring and smiling at the herbs she’s collecting.

She rolled her eyes and was about to call her, but an idea suddenly popped in her mind making her grinned widely—  she held her breath and leaned her lips right into the girl’s ear.

“Found you~” She cooed making the girl scream in fear and back away facing her, her reaction was enough to make the assassin burst out in laughter.

She held her stomach as she continued to laugh at her, “Geez, Shirayuki you don’t have to scream,” She said, in between her laughs making the girl with the name Shirayuki pout because she got pranked by her old friend.

“You don’t have to do that you know?” The girl with the red hair stated still pouting, the assassin soon stopped laughing and smiled at her.

Standing up straight in front of her with a smile plastered on her face, “Long time no see, Shira,” She said saluting her two fingers at her old friend.

The assassin is quite shocked when the girl suddenly hugged her, smiling at the sudden affection returning the gesture to her missing the warmth of her friend.