〒 | 003

“𝑰’𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏’𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖,”

“𝒀𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇,”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

゚✿

“Zen,” Kiki called his name which made the prince snapped out from his thoughts then looked at her.

She noticed that he wasn’t listening to them the whole time, they are talking about some bandits who’s been reported to be kidnapping some childrens.

“Are you still thinking about that?” The blonde female asked, glancing at the dagger that’s on the table.

They just discovered last night that (Y/N) disappeared without a trace but she left the dagger to the chief pharmacist. Garak gave them the weapon asking if they could keep it before leaving silently, Zen let out sigh putting his elbows on the table while looking down.

“Yeah, I’m still wondering how did she get it. I remembered the crest on it, there’s no mistaking it,” He muttered under his breath.

Both Kiki and Mitsuhide looked at each other already knowing what he’s saying, then returning their gaze to the trouble prince.

“Are you sure, Zen?” Mitsuhide asked making sure that they are not mistaking it. The male nodded keeping his head down, “I thought everyone in that castle has been...” Zen trailed off his breath shaking in fear.

“Prince Izana is currently helping the villagers there who didn’t left the kingdom,” Kiki stated calmly, she didn’t took off her gaze on Zen. She knows he remembered something unpleasant back the day but she won’t ask about it since it’s a very sensitive topic.

“Some villagers still believe that the kingdom will go back, and thinking that the lost heir will come back,” She continued.

Zen inhaled a deep breath before letting it out, somehow he can relate to the villagers in there. He’s hoping too— that someday it will rise again.

“Where’s Obi?” He looked up from his gloomy state, his eyes landed on the two person in font of him who both just shrugged their shoulders in response. Zen made sure that he told them that they will having a meeting this afternoon.

“Geez! I thought you’re going to be gloomy all day Master,” They all looked towards to the window where they saw the person they’re looking for, the cat-eyed male hop down going to their side with his playful smile plastered on his lips.