〒 | 007

“𝑫𝒐𝒏ʼ𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓,”

“𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰ʼ𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆,”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

゚✿

“Youʼve gotta be kidding me...” She exclaimed when the female saw where she is. A small village greeted her but the place was in chaos, things were scattered on the ground some house were ingulfed in flames.

She hopped down from the horse entering the deserted place or so she thought, she carefully took a step forward keeping her footsteps quiet as possible.

(Y/N) knew where she is, thereʼs no way she wouldnʼt know because this place is near to the kingdom she grew up. Itʼs a good thing that she got rid of her normal dress from before, the prince led her some comfortable clothes.

Much to her liking, it was one of Kikiʼs small one which coincidentally fit her body. She reached the scarf thatʼs around her neck to cover half of her face since she doesnʼt have her mask with her.

She heard the bushes rustle beside her making her pull out her dagger, “Show yourself!” (Y/N) exclaimed walking towards to the bush didnʼt stop making noise.

A kid with dark green hair came out from the bush, hand were up in surrender while eyes are puffing red from crying. This made the female froze from her spot after she saw a child came out, she almost threw the dagger at an innocent kid.

Quickly hiding the dagger from her back, she approached the kid who still held up his hands high. The kidʼs eyes were close probably scared that sheʼll end him, the female kneel down to match his height placing a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey kid, itʼs okay now. Iʼm not going to hurt you,” The kid took a peek to see if sheʼs telling the truth before opening his eyes fully, tears were threatening to fall from his eyes when he knew heʼs safe now.

The woman was startled when she saw the child sniffle then blinked his eyes to stop himself from crying, she heaved a sigh before pulling him into a hug which was enough for the kid the burst out crying.

“Hai, hai youʼre safe now. Donʼt worry,” She stated, patting the kidʼs back in order for him to calm down. It took awhile for the kid to stop crying while clinging to her.

She knows how much time she wasted just by calming the childʼs cry, but since she needed to ask the kid she didnʼt mind it. The kid let go of her before looking at her eyes, he bowed showing gratitude much to her surprise at how polite he is.