〒 | 004

“𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆, ”

“𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈?”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

゚✿

A sigh escaped her lips as she collects the herbs that she needed to tend his injuries, she completely doesn’t know how he got those injuries when he was the one who taught her how to defend herself.

She entered the cabin that’s located in the middle of the forest where people can’t see it, she opened the door slowly creaking sounds echoed through the whole cabin.

“Who’s there?!” A voice shouted from the room making roll her eyes when she knew that he got alarmed just from the sound of the door.

She quickly approaches the room where the voice is located, door was opened slightly aamd she was able to see an injured man stood up from the bed.

She completely opened the door catching the man’s attention, he was holding a knife while pointing it towards to her direction.

His gazed softened when he saw her who’s raising an eyebrow at him, he let out a deep breath before sitting at the edge of the bed his right hand combed his messy hair.

“God, (Y/N) you scared me, ” He muttered under his breath, it was loud enough for her to hear it.

“Really? A simple creak scared you?” She sarcastically asked placing her available hand on her hips.

He looked at her with eyebrows furrowed, “I didn’t get scared by a simple creak!” The male retorted which made her eyes roll once again at his reasonings.

“Whatever you say, ” She whispered in the air, then placed the basket full of herbs at the table.

His gazed followed her as she placed different herbs on the table then proceed on what she was supposed to do with the it, she was wearing a plain white dress making her look like a villager who’s passing by to collect some herbs for her experiment.

Her short hair is starting to grow that the tips of its end is almost touching her shoouder, he couldn’t wait for it to grow longer so he could play her locks with his fingers.