〒 | 002

“𝑺𝒂𝒚, 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒚 '𝒔𝒉𝒆'?”

“𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆! 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒏’𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕, 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆! 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕!”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

゚✿

“He’s not awake yet?” Zen asked, looking at Shirayuki who nodded before letting out a sigh.

It’s been three days since the incident happened, they managed to bring her back at the castle so they could heal you— thankfully she had a strong system to fight the poison.

Three days passed and yet she’s not waking up from her deep slumber, the door opened revealing Kiki, Mitsuhide and Obi.

“Did you find anything?” The three looked at each other before nodding, Mitsuhide took out a dagger which made him raised an eyebrow at them.

“We found this, it was neatly wrapped in bandages so we unwrapped it and saw a crest.” Kiki explained, making Zen stood up from his sit getting the dagger at Mitsuhide’s hand.

The prince examined it from his hand, his eyes widen in shock when he saw the crest they’ve been talking about. There’s no doubt that the crest is from a royal one, it’s familiar to the prince however he can’t pinpoint where he saw it.

Shirayuki cleared her throat catching their attentions, “I don’t think you should touch that dagger, Zen.” They were perplexed at what the red-headed girl said to them.

Before they could ask a question that formed into their minds the woman beat them to it, “I mean when I touched that thing she got angry about it. It looks really important to her,” She explained.

Obi squinted his eyes there’s something about what Shirayuki said caught his attention, “Say, Miss what do you mean by ‘she’?” The woman looked at him raising an eyebrow but before she could answer she was interrupted by a sudden groan.

They turned their heads towards to the source only to see the sleeping assassin sitting up on her bed. The room is silent they just watched her getting the glass if water at table beside the bed, before drinking it in one go.

Feeling multiple stares on her, the woman looked at them eyebrows were knitted together.

“What the hell—” She whispered to herself, now fully aware that their attentions turned towards to her. (Y/N) eyed them one by one then she squinted her eyes when she saw the sight of the prince in the room