〒 | 006

“𝑨𝒓𝒂~ 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, ”

“𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏ʼ𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒌, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

゚✿

Blood splattered on the ground, lifeless corpse stayed laying on the floor. She heard footsteps coming on where she is, looking at the direction she heard she saw them looking dejected.

She cast her glance behind them only to see none of the hostages were there, pressing her lips into thin line when it downed to her that they found nothing.

“We looked everywhere, but thereʼs no sign of any children being here,” Zen stated looking at her before glancing at the corpses thatʼs on the ground.

“Even in the basement?” (Y/N) asked, crouching down to get a piece of cleaned cloth to clean her sword. When she received nothing but silence, she immediately knew that they really found nothing.

“Whereʼs the cat?” As if on cue, Obi entered the hideout while raising an eyebrow at her.

“Looking for me, dear?” Her eyes squinted eyes after hearing what he called her, she shook her head ignoring it.

“Seen anyone escaping?” She asked throwing him a look, Obi shook his head saying that he didnʼt see nor notice anyone leave the hideout.

The woman bit her cheeks on the inside at his answer, they were at the hideout just like the man stated where it is located. They met the other ones but they couldnʼt find any children being abducted.

Did they manage to escape before we came here?

She asked herself, looking at the corpse beneath her. Shaking her head in disagreement to what she asked, her eyebrows were knitted together in confusion thinking of a way or a reason.

A thought of escaping while theyʼre here made her shook her head once more.

No, that would be impossible. Unless they have another way to escape like using a tunne—

They all looked at the woman whoʼs deep in thought before snapping her fingers, as if a light bulb pop on her hear after thinking an idea. She looked at Zen while her index finger was pointed at him.