〒 | 005

“𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝒀𝒐𝒖ʼ𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒃𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇?”

“𝑰ʼ𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒂𝒕”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

゚✿

“Shirayuki, is he going to be okay?!” The woman in white dress asked, Shirayuki smiled as she saw the soft spot of what they thought a heartless person.

“He’s going to be okay, (Y/N). The kid just inhaled to much of it, ” The red-haired woman explained making her sighed in relief. Obi, Kiki, Mitsuhide and Zen remained quiet as they looked at (Y/N) who didn’t mind them.

They were beyond shock to see her wearing something simple making her look like an ordinary villager; also asking for their help to save the kid she’s with earlier.

Zen immediately rush down to the gate, they saw a familiar person wearing a plain white dress. A hint of blood splattered on her clothes but she didnʼt seem to pay attention to it, “I told you didnʼt I? Prince Zen knows me,” (Y/N) tried to reason out to the guards.

“Iʼm sorry, but we need his permission before we let you go,” The guard on the left stated, she bit her lips in frustration— minute by minute sheʼs anxious at the kid on her arms.

She doesnʼt know anything regarding about medicine, she only knows the simple ones.

She opened her mouth to say something but her eyes caught a figure approaching them, a hope of fire lit up on her body when she saw the prince making his way towards to them.

“Prince Zen! Please help him!”

Zen still remembered the face she’s making when she was asking— pleading for their help just to save the kid. Her eyes held nothing but fear, which he didn’t know why he guessed that maybe the woman had a soft spot for childrens like them.

The cat-eyed assassin is surprisingly quiet after what he’s witnessing now, their last encounter is still somewhat fresh on his mind where she mercilessly killed the bandits. Her eyes were cold and her aura is shouting danger, but now it’s different.

Her aura isn’t the same like before, it’s like a complete different person they’re seeing. Kiki cleared her throat snapping both Zen and Obi’s thoughts, catching their attention that’s now on her.

Her arms are crossed on her chest as she looked at (Y/N) from head to toe, “Where did you find the kid?” She asked; squinting her eyes not tearing off her gaze from the certain woman.