Jason x Ballerina!Reader

I smiled as I walked out of the ballet studio. I didn't bother changing out of my practice clothes. There are some good things about Gotham.

"There's my little dancer." Jason said as I walked out. I smiled and hurried faster over to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He tilted my chin up and looked at me. I've been dating Jason for a bit more than 4 months. Best 4 months of my life.

"Still as gorgeous as ever." He said pecking my lips. I smiled and got on the tippy toes to place a proper kiss on his lips which he was eager to return.

"Come on let's go get some coffee." He said as we walked over to his motorcycle. I grabbed my bag closer to me and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. Still get antsy every time I get on his motorcycle. Me and Jay have a loft house that's pretty nice. We were actually friends before we dated. He came to one of my shows and we bumped into each other afterwords and started talking. We got home after getting coffee and and I smiled smelling food. It's Jay's turn to make food today.

"Jay I have a show tomorrow but I'll be back before you come for patrol." I said putting my bag down. He nodded and picked me up from behind making me laugh. He peppered playful kisses all over my face and neck only making me laugh more.

"Jason you are 21 and I'm 19 so stop acting childish and act like adults." I giggled out. He knows when he does this it tickles me. He sighed pretending to be annoyed but the smile on his face told me otherwise.

"Come on I made lemon chicken with collard greens." He said making me smile. We ate and had a bit of fun before I went over to my ballet bar and started stretching and doing a few exercises before practicing my routine with the music. Jason says he likes watching me practice and it gives me a chance to practice with an audience. I played the music and played it loud so I can immerse myself in the music.

~Jason's POV~

I heard a knock from the door annoying me instantly. I like watching my princess dance. She didn't hear it thankfully. I went over to the door and cracked it open. I saw Dickhead, Replacement, and Demon Spawn.

"What?" I asked annoyed. They tried looking inside the apartment but I leaned against the wall and so they couldn't.

"Is Jason Peter Todd listening to classical music?" Dick asked trying to get past me. I just stayed planted. (Y/n) will probably get worried if I don't get back in and it might be fun to rub it in their face that they're single. I sighed annoyed and let them in.

"If any of you peep a word before she's finished I won't hesitate to shoot you." I threatened before we walked over to where (Y/n) was. Their eyes widened as they looked at her. I know that look. That was the look I had when I first saw her dance. I've never seen anything so graceful and beautiful until I saw her dance. I sat down on the couch and watched as she danced.

The leotard she had on was like a halter and was backless showing her silky soft skin. She was wearing her high waisted dance shorts and dance knit leg warmers over her pointe shoes with her hair in a messy ponytail making her look flawless. Once she was done she did a few more stretches before coming back towards me and seeing we have unwanted company.

"Jay you could've told me we had company." She said turning off the music.

"I could've but I didn't want to. Plus this was a surprise visit." I said the last part annoyed.

"Hi I'm (Y/n)." She said offering a hand to shake to the others. I glared at them and pulled her closer to me.

"(Y/n) these are my adopted brothers. Dickhead, Replacement, and Demon Spawn." I introduced for them. She nodded.