chpr. 4

*2 weeks later because I'm lazy*

Sherlock looked at his phone, a blank message ready to be sent to John. He had been through several different ways to ask the question he had been thinking about for the past fortnight. He decided and sent the message.

John was sitting in his surgery when his phone buzzed. Sherlock.

John, I need to talk to you.

-SH

John started to panic. That was never good. Oh God, he knows doesn't he. He finally figured out that I like him. He stood up and started to pace around the room. Crap, what do I do? He's probably going to ask me to move out. I don't want to move. I like living with Sherlock. I like his random violin playing and his shooting the wall. I like that sometimes he won't talk for days and how I have to force him to eat because he forgets. John stopped pacing. Oh, right. He picked up his phone.

Sure, Sherlock. Anything wrong?

He received a reply almost immediately.

No, just be home immediately.

-SH

OK, Sherlock.

John rolled his eyes and headed home to Baker Street. When he walked in the door, he saw Sherlock standing at the window, looking thoughtful as per usual. "Why are you so nervous, John?" Sherlock asked, without turning around.
"Okay. One: It's really creepy when you do that, and two: I'm not," John replied, taking off his coat.
"Sherlock spun on his heel to face John. "Yes you are".
"Am not," he denied.
"Are too"
"Don't be so immature, Sherlock"
"You started it"
"Well, I'm ending it as well," John smirked.
Sherlock's mouth twitched upward a little before he composed himself. It took them awhile to realise that they were staring at each other.
"I-," they both started then laughed.
"You first," Sherlock said.
"I was just wondering what you wanted me home for," John lied.
Sherlock cocked his head in genuine confusion and clasped his hands behind his back. "I always want you here, John".
John turned his head to hide his smile.
"John, sit down," Sherlock said sternly.
John took his seat and looked up at Sherlock expectantly, who was now pacing back and forth. John could feel a lecture coming his way. Sherlock stopped pacing and glanced at John, who raised an eyebrow, then continued to pace. Sherlock took a deep breath then sat down. He needed to know something first. "John why did you get drunk two weeks ago?"
John's face fell. "What? That's it? That's all you wanted to know"
"No, John, but answer the question"
John blushed slightly. "Well... I was angry, I guess. I was mad because we fought"
"So you got drunk"
John shifted uncomfortably.
"Yeah"
Sherlock smiled slightly. "You got drunk because you fought with me?"
"Yes"
Sherlock grinned.
"What's so funny, Sherlock," John sighed.
Sherlock stopped smiiling. "John, er... you know I'm not too good with emotions... but-"
Sherlock was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. John held up a finger to silence Sherlock and retrieved his phone from his jean's pocket.
"Molly?... Yeah... Okay... What? Is she okay? Right, see you"
Sherlock raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"
"It's Mrs Hudson, she got mugged on the way home from the shops. She's at the hospital. She's got a gash on her head but she'll be fine. Now, what were you saying, Sherlock?"
Sherlock thought for a moment. "Doesn't matter," he dissmissed with a wave of his hand.

A/N: Because Moffat.

GUYS! I GOT IT BACK! YAY!(I accidently deleted this chapter but hey I retyped it because ily guys)