Chapter Two

*The sunrise shining through the window. You woke me up by kissing my forehead. Our fingers began to entwine, it's as if our hands were made to fit together.
"Good morning"

My favorite sound-your voice. *

I opened my eyes and woke up alone. I need to find out who I keep dreaming about. Why don't I have normal dreams like everyone else. Who gets in a coma and sleeps once they get home? Maybe I was bored. Now it's time to find out what I do with my life. My apartment doesn't have much. A couple of filled up boxes. I wonder if I just moved here. I need to get a phone. I ran to the atm to see how much I had in my account. I wonder if the bank can look into my account and see if I had a job. I mean I probably don't have one anymore. I did something important if I have money like this at such a young age.

My banker tracked it back. I'm somewhat a big event planner. I went back to my apartment and looked around laptop but couldn't find one. Where in the heck did I keep all my stuff? There are barely clothes here, was I a bum? BIG WIN. I went through my boxes and found a binder that held usernames, emails, passwords. Boy, eight months can rack up with messages of people who want to set up an event. I need to try and remember who knows me. I need help.

I sent out an ad online for an assistant, only a few people have replied to it. I'm headed to the coffee shop for a meet up with this younger girl named Franny. She's definitely taller than me and has long blonde hair.

"Hi! It's so nice to see you again!" She got up and hugged me! She knows me??

"Hey! You know me? Please don't get upset that I don't remember.. I just got out of a coma and-"

Franny shot her hands up making the X shape in the air, cutting me off.

"No need to apologize, Ophelia! I was wondering why you weren't answering your phone. Last year I had helped you with a party! I would love to be your assistant and help you get back to where you were. Even higher!"

I like her enthusiasm, she seems like fun and knows me! Which would help so much. I smiled at her,

" You're hired!"

We sat there for a couple hours talking until I got so hungry. I got food to go from the restaurant next to my apartment and went home. My apartment was so quiet, I saw the radio by the t.v. and turned it on. Is this even English? No. What is this and when did I change my music taste.

I caught myself humming along.