Chapter Three

My phone started ringing, Franny's contact photo popped up.

"Hey girl! I'm really bored and I wanted to see if you wanted to drive around maybe? We can think of events, too!

"Yeah, I'm not doing much anyway. Want to meet somewhere?" I asked.

"No, I can come get you! Send me a pin and I'll be there!"

It didn't take her long to get to my place. Once I opened the car door she asked if I wanted coffee, so I expect coffee right? Wrong. She took me to this small shack that you drive up to and you asked for a Zinger. It's actually good, I think she has an addiction though because I can see the Zinger cups in the back seats.

"So do you have memory loss? Is that why you needed an assistant?" She asked, while whipping around a curve without slowing down, her driving kind of scares me.

"I actually don't remember the passed two years. For some odd reason it's all not there. I do get weird dreams about someone, guy wise." I said looking out the window, the lights do look pretty out here, the oil pad flares make the sky look a little cooler since the town isn't that big.

"We never talked about personal lives so I wouldn't know.. Sorry," she said while setting her phone up with the aux cord. It stayed quite for a few minutes until she turned on her music.

A catchy song came on and I again found myself mouthing the lyrics while she sang out loud, really loud, too. She ended up turning the volume up even louder and we both sang so loud. Once the song ended she turned the volume down to talk to me.

"Bitchhh! I didn't know you listened to that kind of music! You don't come off as the type. That's really cool though! You're cooler than I thought. Have you heard their new song?" Her eyes got big asking me, gosh she's a big fan girl.

"Honestly, I don't remember. I don't know who sings this but this is the second time I caught myself singing their songs! I do like the music so far."

She decided to show me songs and tell me the background of each song. Well, what she gets from the songs, sometimes the songs meant different to me. She sure did like them though and must have done tons of research on them.

"Who are they anyway?" I asked.

She smiled real big,

"Well the leader is RM, then there's Jin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jungkook, and Jimin. They are BTS."

Hm, BTS.