Chapter Seven

Wait what did I just say? Did those words really slide out of my mouth? Well I mean, am I wrong? He walked in with the most worried face I've ever seen, he stood by the bed and grabbed my hand.
"I'm so glad you're okay. I saw the accident on t.v. and recognized your car. I came here as fast as possible. Franny shouldn't have too bad of injures. The passengers from the other car are okay, too. Not even a scratch on them. Your car though. It's totaled. We can get you another one, no worries. And hey, I know it's going to be rough trying to get you to remember but I'm not going to give up on us. I'm not going to leave you either." He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back. 

I remember a little more but I don't know if I should say anything. What if my memory is jumbled or made up in my head? He pulled his phone out and began showing me videos from last year. I made room on the bed for him to lay next to me, we laid there laughing at videos. I was able to leave the hospital a couple hours later. I was still ticked off at Franny but I gave her mom my number so that she could give me updates. 

"Where have you been staying since you left the hospital?" Jimin asked as we waited for a car to pick us up.
"Um, my apartment, why?"
"Around the time of the wreck we were moving you into my place. It's just not in North Dakota... Or the U.S. There isn't much stuff left there huh. It would suck to get around  by yourself in that cast. I could help you. It depends though. Are you going back there orrr... Are you going to come with me? I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything." He looked at the street searching for the car.

Move away? With him? I mean if that's what old me was doing then might as well, right? I grabbed his hand and smiled.
"I'll go where you go" 

He started to blush then kissed me on the cheek. The car pulled up and Jimin helped me get in, he sat next to me. The car was taking us to the hotels to gather our things then back to my apartment. He placed his hand on my thigh so I laid my head on his shoulder and listened to music with him the whole way. It felt so right with him. This is what we used to do on our old car rides. Well between being quiet in the back or jumping around dancing. 

The car ride went by fast. when we arrived to my apartment we thought it'd be a good idea to stay a couple days before flying. I began going through my phone texts fro the months. My sister's name is the most recent. She has tried to call me and text me so many times. I dialed her number. 

"Ophelia? Is this really you?" Her voice kept at a low volume.
"Hey sister. It's me.. "