Chapter Five

We arrived to the hotel very late at night, Franny begged the front desk to give us rooms next to each other so that she could bug me whenever she wanted. Franny wanted us to get one bedroom with two beds but with her snoring on the way here, yeah no thanks. We headed up to the rooms and passed out. 

"OPHELIA GET UP WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO TODAY!" Franny came in my room screaming and jumped on my bed. 

"How did you even get in here you crazy morning person. I've literally slept for four hours," I looked at her with my bed head and wide eyes.

"I begged the maid to let me in. We have TOOONS of shopping to do. And exploring. Annnnd we need to find coffee, I'm craving my daily." 

"Okay fine, get out thought I need to shower and get dressed," I said all grumpy.

It took half an hour of driving around until we found somewhere that sold her coffee. We drove by this one hotel with at least five hundred girls inside and outside of it.

"I heard online this is where the boys are staying!" Franny said with the biggest smile on her face while staring out the window at the group of girls. 

we have been at the mall for hours, I swear Franny tries on every piece of clothing she finds. The concert is less than few hours away but I wanted to show up early to avoid any lines possible. 

Well I guess everybody else had the same idea, so many girls in one spot. It took almost 45 minutes to get to our seats, we got to know the girls around us. A few approached me.

"Have I seen you before? Somewhere?" 

"You look really familiar"

"I think I know you"

None of them could pin point from where. One girl stared at me with her mouth open and whispering to her friends who also looked at me. 

"Just ignore them, they're weird." Franny told me while turning me toward the stage , "they're coming out!"

We weren't super close to the stage, more towards the stands. We were jumping, screaming lyrics,it was an amazing time. I must have been a big fan girl or something because I remember those faces. Names aren't hitting my mind yet but they're on the tip of my tongue. The concert ended, we headed towards the door when someone approached us, a big man in a suit. I think he was one of the guards.

"Someone noticed you, are you two together?" We nodded yes, "I got back stage passes for you. I'll take you there" 

We followed him to the back, "Wait here" he said right as he started to turn away, his walkie went off.
"Greg, we need you to the front. Kelsey will take the girls."

"Over." 

A short woman walked in, she was really in style.

"I'll take you guys back, sorry for the random switch," she said.

"Hey! I know who you are. You're Yoongi's stylist right? I'm right."

She blushed, I wonder if a lot of people recognize her for that.

"Hang on a moment while I tell the boys!" She walked into the room a couple feet from us.

"I have a huge surprise for you." I heard a member say.

Kelsey came back and let Franny in first. She held me back. Franny basically ran in and hugged Tae. I could hear her screaming. Kelsey turned to me with a big smile.

"It's so nice to see you. Missed having you around." She hugged me put her arm our towards the room. 

She missed having me around? What... What does she mean? We slowly walked in and I saw red faced Tae with Franny squeezing him. 

"Too tight. Too tight" He said.

The room got quiet, all the guys staring at me but I'm only locking eyes with one. Those brown eyes. 

"Ophelia."

"Holy shit" I whispered.

His name on my tongue. Jimin. My heart beating out of my chest. He was frozen in place but I didn't know what to do. I started crying and ran out. Franny was chasing after me, we got to the car while she's screaming at me. 

"WHY DID YOU RUN? WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM?" Franny yelled at me while I pressed on the gas so we could get to the hotel fast. 

I ran to my room and just sat there in silence.

                                              [   Jimin's POV   ]

 "I have a huge surprise for you," Jin said to me while patting my back. 

A moment later, a random fan ran into the room and there went Tae's air. There was mumbling outside of the door before she walked in. 

Ophelia. The last time I saw her was in the hospital. My fault. My feet felt so heavy as did my heart. What do I do? 

"Ophelia" Her name left my mouth for the first time in months. 

Did she just say holy shit? She started to run out, I started at Jin seeing what to do. 

"I-I I spotted her in the crowd during the performance. I didn't want to make a big deal. I also didn't know if it was really her." He stopped talking when I began to run after the two girls. 
I couldn't catch up, they were down the road by the time I hit the outside doors. I have to find her. I went back inside with the rest of the guys. 

"I have to find her. I might need help though," I said looking at my shoes.
"We got your back," said Jin looking at Tae.
"I'm in too," he said.
"Can I nap first?" Asked Yoongi.
"No!" Said the rest of the members at the same time. 

We all ran around town, hotel to hotel, asking all the clerks if she's a guest there. 

"It's nearly two a.m. Jimin, we should try again in the morning." Suggested Yoongi.

"No." I began, "I must find her as soon as possible. No giving up or waiting."
I stormed off into the direction of the next hotel. The clerk did know Ophelia and give me her room number after I begged and offered $30. 

                                                       [   Ophelia's POV   ]

*Knock knock knock* 
"Room service" said a quiet voice.

What hotel has room service at two a.m. ? I opened the door and there stood Jimin. He laughed at his joke but quiet real quick. 

"Please, don't run." He begged.

I looked at his sad eyes and let him in.