Grey Fox x Female Poor Nord reader -Final Part-

Seven months.

Seven months I've been looking for (y/n). And still nothing about her current whereabouts.

I've put my plans aside, my wishes down and pushed aside as I focused all my resources on finding her. I didn't care about my old life anymore, I had to fix this...or if not at least say sorry.

A knock interrupted my train of thought, making me look up from the unbelievable large amount of maps and papers in front of me to the door where Armand stood with a stony look. My stomach dropping as he said nothing, merely nodding to confirm my suspicions.

I felt nothing, my body turning numb as I stood up and walked past him out to the hall, from their it turned into a jog before evolving into a sprint. My mind racing through all the scenarios and possibilities as I burst through the doors and finally slowed down my steps into a march before stopping just outside a room. The room she was meant to be in.

I hesitated, unsure and unmoving as I looked down to the floor and then up to the door, taking a breath and opening the door with a deep breath that was all to soon whisked away.

There she was, as radiant as ever and looking as peaceful as she could ever be. She looked like she was never injured in the first place, but from the scratches and the slight burns around her face and hands I knew better. I almost didn't want to disrupt her, but I needed to get closer, to feel her skin again.

To say I'm sorry...

But a swift punch to my gut works too.

I doubled over in pain as the woman who I was admiring was staring down at me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face, the cloak I got her draped across her shoulders as she shakily laughed at me.

"You ass! I've been waiting to do that for seven months!" (Y/n) happily cried, the nord woman easily picking me up and setting me on my feet again.

"That was for leaving me and going to Bruma!" She smirked, wiping the tears away before sighing and softening her smile and her grip. "And this is for coming back and looking for me."

In the next second her lips touched mine, sending a jolt of electricity through me like I was just struck by a shock ward, but I welcomed this feeling as my arms held her shoulders as I gladly returned the motion.

It was over too quick for me as she pulled away, smiling at me as I returned it. Both of use wrapped in the cloak and sitting on the floor and embracing each other closely, finding warmth as the hole in our hearts was filling itself in with our reunion.

"I'm sorry..."

"I know..."