Voice

The two birds of the Titans were cornered in front of the seductive and lethal sorceress Circe. By having his companions subdued under her enchantments and with the threat of turning them into animals.

- Logan is used to that.

- Yes, but I do not think that Kori and the others like being chickens or pigs.

- What do you want, witch?

The sorceress looked at the young bat and then walked towards him seductively before the eyes of an annoyed Raven. Delicately she took the young man's chin and laughed.

- In a couple of years you will be a very interesting man ... maybe I should leave you for me.

- He is already taken

A wave of dark energy took Damian and pulled him away from the Greek sorceress. She only smiled at the obvious display of jealousy from the girl.

- How sweet ... but if you want your friends back. Your man must give me something that you have not received from him.

- ... Like what?

- Something very precious to him. Something that when it is given to me, he can never have it back.

- IF YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

- Awwww ..... hahahaha so jealous little sorceress ... you must learn to share.

Raven was about to attack her but the boy grabbed her shoulder and stood in front of her.

- Very well.

- WHAT!? ARE YOU GOING TO ...?

- No, is not that...

- ... And what thing have you not given me? ...

A stage unfolded its curtain showing the young Robin with a microphone in front of a public of men in gala costumes, captives by the sorceress. The boy breathed and began.

While the boy sang his companions were with their mouths open to the ground while the two sorceresses shared handkerchiefs to dry their tears.

- He's so beautiful ... does he have an older brother?

- No ... there's only one and it's mine.

- So lucky ... You can tell him to stop.

- Never.

The entire audience stood up to applaud while the boy retired with his iconic gaze, in the direction of his team. But he was arrested when he saw his partner in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest.

- .....

- ....

- I want an explanation.

- .... What?....

- Can I know why I did not know that my robin could sing?

- ... Do you remember that time my father called me and I did not return for a month?

- Yes ... something about a bomb, right?

- The bomb was supposed to explode in the Gothic city theater. My father forced me to stay on the roof and wait. Every day I listened to the tenor invited for the recital to practice. Every day the same songs ...

- ....

- ... I'm going to keep singing ... right?

- Oh yes ... much more ....

When they left, they all laughed at the unexpected experience and also at the sight of an embarrassed Damian walking in front of them with a smiling Raven floating behind him while holding him by the neck.

- When we arrive I want to hear another song.

- ... Can I refuse? ...

- Do not

- ......................... Yes, beloved ..................... ....