Know the other

Two shapeshifters had infiltrated the tower, causing clashes between team members in order to destroy them from the inside. Starfire fought with Nightwing, Beast Boy with Jaime and Terra with Donna. It was not until the disturbing slippers met the birds that things were sorted out.Raven caught the men posing as Robin while Damian reduced the woman who was posing as Raven.

When everyone found out about the new news. The corresponding apologies between the members of the team began.

-Wow ... How come you two did not fall for the trap?

- Raven and I have a link created since that time, she heals my wounds. The rest of the story is quite evident.

Said the boy retiring to his room while the others were preparing to deliver the criminals to justice.Later the young woman went to her partner's room who was typing on her computer.

- Damian ... How did you know?

- .....

- I have the link. Not you.

- I do not want to disrespect you with my answer.

- Damian we've talked about this before ... I do not ever feel offended by your words.

She took the chair where her boyfriend sat and turned it to look him in the eye. Then she knelt in front of him placing her hands on the boy's legs.

- Tell me ... How did you know?

- ...... They do not imitate "everything" of those who copy ......

- What did you notice?

- .... She smells ....

- She smelled bad?

- No ... it smelled like you ... jasmine ...

- What is the difference?

- ..... Sulfur ....

- ..... I smell like sulfur? ....

- A little ... when I smell your skin ... a slight essence emanates from you.

- ....... Well ... it should not surprise me I guess ... I'm a demon after all ...

- I do not want you to think, that bothers me.

- .... Even so ... I'll take a shower, ok?

- Are you offended?

- No ... it's just ... I thought it would be for something more superficial ... I did not think you would notice something as intimate as that ...

- My bed smells like you, beloved. Of course I would notice something like that.

- You just smell like soap and shampoo ...

- And?

- Blood ... and ointments

- I'm sorry to hear it

- I never said that it bothered me ... but if it bothers you ... Do you want to take a shower with me?

- ..... I will never stop being amazed at how our conversations end ...

- ... We beg for the affection of the other ... I've already accepted that ... you've done it too ... I love being in your arms, Damian ... no matter how corny and pathetic it sounds.

- ... I really like to breathe in your chest and feel your aroma fill my lungs ... no matter how corny and pathetic it sounds .... so let's go...

- No relations ... we're in the tower.

- We'll see....