Brothers

Damian had been summoned by his father for a new mission. All the bat team were in the batcave waiting for their leader and his instructions.

- What could be so serious for Father to call everyone?

- The Joker

- That pathetic buffoon ... Why did not you kill him, Todd?

- Because I want him to suffer ... and because your dad does not want me to do it.

- You do not honor father and do not follow his orders, Todd. You can do whatever you want.

- ... Old habits die hard ...

- ... I see...

All were silent until Richard spoke with a familiar face.

- Is it my idea ... or is the dwarf being comprehensible?

- Are you surprised, Grayson? With what the little demon does when they shake the sheets, it's enough to tame his deranged personality.

- SILENCE!

- Awww .... little D is ashamed to bite the pillow ....

- Do not be like that, Damian. Everyone here knows how much you two love each other ... But is it necessary for others to know?

- .... What do you mean with that?....

- I mean D ... I did not know you liked that kind of thing ... it's one thing to do it with a horny babe but to use the horns for "that"? ... I just say it's not my style, I respect it , but it's not my style.

- WHAT ARE YOU saying?

- Quiet little D ... This is Alfred's house.

The boy's brothers began to laugh in front of a frustrated and embarrassed Damian. Because of so much irritation the boy had no choice but to scream the only thing that came to his mind.

- Well Koriand'r says that Grayson can not keep pace with her because he ends before he starts.

The two fell silent and Todd looked at Richard saying.

- Did you empty the cartridge very quickly, Grayson?

- Have you seen who I sleep with?

- ... Good point...

- WHAT?!!

- Things of men ... you would not understand

- .... Pair of idiots ... in the tower I do not have to tolerate this ...

-Awww ... the little boy misses his little crow.

Damian threw his katana at him, which brushed Jason's head.

- And he threw his toy sword at me to get away ... so adorable ...

When things were going to go to fists. Batman entered the scene and ordered Grayson and Todd to leave for the dock while he and Damian would go to the city bank.While they were heading towards their destinations. Father and son had a little conversation.

- ... Everything is alright?...

- My "brothers" are a fiasco.

- I can not do much about it.

- I had no hope in it, father.

- .... How's your relationship with ma miss, Roth?

- We have good morning ... we have bad days ... and terrible days ...

- You fight a lot?

- No ... she cries a lot ... and it's hard for me to know what I have to do ...

- Why does she cry?

- It's a frequent theme among us ... the fact of thinking about something or someone entering our relationship ... and destroying it.

- ....

- It can be a mission, her powers, the league, the world, her father, my mother ... you.

- ....

- Every day is a constant reaffirmation of our affections to avoid thinking about those factors.

- I see ... I'm glad to know.

- .... I have a great affection for that woman father ... do not make me choose ... because my decision is already made.

- I imagine ... I hope I do not have to make you choose.

- Yes me too.

- ... Alfred says if you and Raven want to spend Christmas with us ...

- That holiday with gifts and an obese old man who delivers them?

- Yes.

- ... We will be there ... she likes to celebrate that kind of festivities ...

- I'm glad to hear it ... by the way ... some paparazzi saw you leave the holiday cabin in Germany ... they saw you go out with her ...

- What is the problem?

- What were you doing?

- We wanted some time alone ... at least one day for us.

- ... Do you protect yourself right?

- That's a cruel joke, father. You know well that she is not ready to be pregnant.

- ... It's a habit of being a father.

- I thought you were above that kind of cultural stereotype.

- Me too ... but before I was not a father ...

- ...

- Are you upset?

- Do not.

- I'm glad for you, son.

- Thanks, Dad.