Doubts

The titans were in the living room watching television after a boring afternoon of work. Luckily Kara and Artemis had come to visit the tower to chat with Donna and Kori. Raven sat near them, reading one of her spell books. Damian had been summoned by his father along with Richard for a mission a few weeks ago. Garfield and Jaime had left to watch a movie.

The ladies' talk continued with the theme of their respective partners. They started talking about the fights they had had and their reconciliations. All told something that made them laugh and complain about their boyfriends. Kara looked at the sorceress who was in her book and with healthy curiosity asked.

- Hey, Raven?

- Yes?

- Are you really Damian's girlfriend?

- Yes, why do you ask?

- Because I've never seen you fight. All couples fight.

- We do not fight.

The four women got up from the table and sat next to the Gothic girl, who from the reaction she saw from her classmates, understood that she would not continue reading.

- That's not possible Raven. All couples fight again and again. I fight with Wally at least once a month.

- I do not fight with Damian.

- Never? that is ... as in never?

- Do not.

The other women were incredulous because of what they heard. A couple who does not fight? It was not possible for them.

- OK ok ok, how about the time that villain half plant gave him a kiss? You're not going to tell me that you did not argue about that.

- He had no way of preventing it. It's the way she poisons people ... also ...- What?

- He brought me flowers that day ... he told me that he felt that he had disrespected me and the flowers were a sign of repentance.

- Oh come on Raven! That is the oldest trick there is!

- Is bleeding part of the trick too?

- What?

- He began to bleed under his nose and fell on his knees. The poison was still circulating through his veins and still came to apologize.

- Oh ... ok ... that's ... good for Damian.Kara said nervously after hearing the other part of the story.

- What do you say about the time we had to enter a strip club to get information about the drug traffickers? I remember that Damian, Jaime and Gar came in that time while Kori, me and you were waiting in case things got out of control.

- That time everything was a mess because Garfield can not think with his head, but he did with his crotch.

- I know, I know but were not you jealous of seeing Damian among all those naked women?

- None of you know what it is to be in Damian's mind. There were naked women, dancing women and intimate couples ... and what was going through Damian's mind was, what exits there were, how many men with guns, how many women with guns, how many with knives, if the target was there, how many innocents ....

- How do you know that Raven?

- I got into his head without him realizing it.Kori looked at her surprised by her statement but Raven continued.

- My boyfriend is the son of a playboy magnate, one of the most wanted men in the world ... and Damian is live his image ... I got jealous and worry, arrest me.

- Oh ... I can not argue with that logic.

- What about Valentine's Day? I knew he did not give you anything. If Tim had not given me something, I would have ignored him for a month.

////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////

Raven walked to his room. Damian had gone back to Gotham and left her alone on Valentine's Day. While both were very uninterested in this type of parties. She felt that it would have been nice to have received something from him. When she entered her room, she found a small box on her bed with a note that said.

- I do not need a day to show you my affection ... but if it has to be this way it will be in private because my affection is for you to see.

Inside the box was a magic book that she had wished she could get but the price was beyond her reach.

////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////////////////

Raven squeezed the book she held in her hands and smiled.

- He and I do not look at those days. With luck, we celebrate Christmas and it is because Mr. Pennyworth invites us to celebrate it.

- You two are very weird.

- We're not weird ... we're just different.

She said calmly to retire to her boyfriend's room. That to her surprise, was the owner of the room sitting on the bed with his uniform still on. She felt like her heart had jumped when she saw him but she kept calm and walked to her side to sit next to him.

- Hello, beloved.

- Hello DamianShe kissed his cheek and leaned back against his shoulder.

- A bad mission?

- Innocent people died ... a bomb ... my father is furious.

- Sorry.

- I tried to save a girl ... but she died in my arms ... she was 4 years old 

- Damian ... I'm so sorry.

- How strange it is, that now death cause me melancholy ... it was something so insignificant for me.

- You're not a murderer anymore.

- No ... not anymore.

They were silent for a few seconds until the girl started talking.

- I want to ask a stupid question but you do not have to answer it if you do not want to.

- Okay

- ... You love me, right? ...

- ... Excuse me ... I've neglected you. Tomorrow we can go to eat something, what do you think?

- Damian?

- Yes?

- .... I will not ask stupid questions again ...