Pets

By order of the big bat. The "brothers" were entrusted with the mission of stopping a smuggling mafia of exotic and endangered animals.

- I do not know why father uses me for this kind of work.

- I do not either, spawn of hell ... I do not even understand why he keeps you on the team yet.

- How funny, Todd.

- Shut up idiots!

- Yes, golden child.

They both said to annoy the first of the robins.As usual in missions with traffickers, many shots, explosions and shouts were heard against the brothers. By the time they finished, half of the gang were handcuffed, the other half wounded, unable to move on their own, mostly by sword cuts and bullet shots.When they were about to retire, Richard called Officer Gordon to come pick up the criminals and bring medical help as well. When the call ended, he turned to see the youngest of his brothers with a black bird on his right shoulder.

- And that crow Damian?

- I was tied to the desk of the head of the band. It seems that he liked to mistreat him, removing and cutting his feathers.

- ... Are you going to take it? ...

- ... I think it would be a good pet ...

- Isn't it because he reminds you of someone?

The boy said nothing, averting his eyes from his brother's mocking smile ... which disappeared when he saw his second brother emerge from a hangar, mounted on a huge beast with his arms crossed as if he were a kind of lord all powerful .

- JASON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, RIDING THAT ELEPHANT?

- He was tied to the desk of the head of the band ....

- WHAT? .... Damian tell him ... Damian? .... DAMIAN! Nightwing saw that behind Jason, was Damian, sitting on the huge elephant with the crow still on his shoulder.

- What do you think D?

- I approve, Todd. My grandfather loved these beasts since Anibal tried to invade his castle with them.

- Well ... goth girl is going to get jealous, D.

- It's a male.

- ... You are a pervert...Richard put his hand on his face giving a sigh of defeat and without more said.

- Ok ... make room for me.

////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alfred went to open the front door of the mansion and when he opened it, an enormous pachyderm received him raising his trunk, emitting the sound so characteristic of those animals. The butler of the family without losing his composure raised one of his eyebrows and spoke.

- I imagine that the mission was as victorious as I can see.

- It's Jason's fault, Alfred.

- You're a fucking traitor, Grayson!

- Young Todd? Please direct your pet to the back. The gardener came yesterday and I do not want your pachyderm ruining the gardens.

- Understood, Alfred.

- I will help you.

The pair of older brothers retired leaving the minor with the butler.

- Would you stay for dinner, Master Damian?

- No, Pennyworth. I must go back, I've been away a long time already.

- I see. I've saved a cake for the young lady. Could you give it to her?

- Of course.

- I appreciate it ... do you need a cage?

- No, I do not think so.

Damian arrived late that night at the tower. When he opened the door of his room, he found it empty so he left his dark bird on his desk and retired to take a shower before going to see his companion. But while the boy took a shower, the sorceress, feeling his presence, entered the room and to her surprise found the bird on the desk.

- Hello

- CRAW

The girl smiled at the response of the bird and approached her watching her wounds.

- They tortured you, right?

- Crrrraaa

- He saved you?

- Crawwww

- Yes ... he likes to do that.

The young woman took her symbol on her arm, to heal him with her powers. Then she opened a window and released the bird in the dark of the night while being watched by her partner coming out of the bathroom.

- You did not like it?

- I love crows.

- Then why did you release him?

- Because I know what it feels like to not be able to fly free.

The young woman approached her partner but instead of giving him a hug or a kiss as she used to do when he returned. She pinched his cheek causing the boy a slight pain.

- Why do you do that?

- For greedy.

- .....

- You already have a Raven. You do not need another one