Chapter 2

The Park
Chapter 2

The young male scurried across the room. Taking out his - neatly organized -homework in the process. He seemingly forgot all about the stacks when he started drawing. He spent an hour sitting on the ledge, drawing in the book. Dreading the writing essay, he finished everything else rather quickly.

Soon enough, all the papers were cleared and finished to be due the upcoming schools days. Renjun sighed in content as he chose to take a walk. Grabbing the coat hanging off the hook of the door, he crept down the stairs. The dirty blonde boy left the rather small house, not making a single noise (other than his breathing)

He walked to the neighborhood park as the small wind ruffled his soft hair. The sky had a warm gradient of colors. Yellow streaks veiling the rest as the sun went down. It was a bit late to be going out but it was certainly refreshing the teen.

He carefully opened the rusty metal gate, a creeping noise emitting from it in the process. Taking small strides to the old swing, he scans around the area. It was filled with fall colours and fallen leaves. It was beautiful.

On the pathway, not too far from Renjun, two figures came into view. He examined the two figures, soon learning he knew them as Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno. They were the power couple of his year group who never left each other's side - his long time crushes.

Jeno had icy platinum blonde hair and an eye smile that appeared every time he smiled or laughed.

His very cute eye smile...

On the other hand, Jaemin had bright pink hair and almond shaped eyes.

He's so handsome...

Renjun realized he had been staring at them too long when they were almost mid pathway. He was about to go cower away when he met Jeno's dark pupils. Renjun soon got lost in them, longing to go closer. They soon snapped out of it as Renjun scampered away, looking back to see them both watching him.