Chapter 9

Jaemin
Chapter 9

The boy huffed slightly once he glanced at the pink-haired male, choosing to disregard his presence as he walked around him. He hummed as he made it passed Jaemin. To his surprise, he felt a hand forcefully tug him backward; causing him to fall into the younger's arms. Renjun felt his face flush as he looked deeply into Jaemin's eyes - much to the taller's amusement.

"Well, it's not nice to ignore someone, " Jaemin stated as he booped the raven-haired boy's small nose. Renjun quickly scampered out of the younger arms, face still visibly red. He nodded in response to the boy and left as fast as his legs could.

He someone how ended up in the park, the same park where he first met the two - very attractive - boys. The raven-haired male panted as he pondered toward the blue swings, his thoughts clouding his mind. Realizing he had to get home, he immediately rushed up onto his feet, tripping in the process. He glided toward the exit, still a bit tired from running.

Renjun was in big trouble. He walked on the grey cement, thinking of all the possible consequences as he spotted the familiar house. Looking down, he hoped for the best when he entered the door. The possibilities were endless.