Chapter 5

Encounter
Chapter 5

The young teens scurried through the narrow corridor, squishing together. As per usual, the eldest abruptly stopped as he headed towards his yellow and white decorated locker, opening gently. Fellow students thought nothing of it since they were used to this but he still felt stares boring into the back of his head.

Renjun soon left the locker, books resting on his wrist as he held it up to his chest; tightly pressing. The stares never left. The Chinese male hurried his way to the Form room, slamming the door open from fear. He blushed slightly as he realized what he had done as he bowed ninety degrees to the chuckling class.

Moments later, the door still open, the two heartthrobs came along. The Chinese male thought nothing of it until he felt the same creeping feeling go up to his spine, causing him to bring his gaze up. To his surprise, the two were staring at him as they ignored the giggling crowd that surrounded them every morning.

It then hit him. They were the ones staring at me??? Renjun went into a panic as the thought processed, scribbling random lines across the blank sheet from his sketchbook.

-
Time Skip:  After Class
-

Throughout the class, Renjun turned into a blushing mess, his ability to concentrate gone once a pare of eyes met his. Jeno and Jaemin were making him suffer through a whole 50 minutes of announcements and a class conversation. (A/N: This is how my Form room (Homeroom) goes)

A relieved sigh escaped his small lips, his body moving on its own as it hurriedly tried to get him out of the torturous situation. Although, it came to no avail as a gentle voice spoke, "Renjun!"

His body completely froze from the said voice, his head snapping to look at the owner. His eyes met with glistening brown orbs, a certain platinum blonde male waving at him as his eye smile was on display.

Renjun felt a new kind of tingle going through every bone in his small body, one that made his heart pound. He felt sharp eyes gawking at him in jealousy but he paid no attention as the two, strikingly handsome,  boys walked towards him. The Moomin lover stepped back as he wondered what they were trying to accomplish with this interaction.