Chapter 12

Worried
Chapter 12

Jeno and Jaemin spent minutes pacing around their bedroom, Renjun being the only thing in their minds.

"Ugh, where has he been!? It's been a week, " Jaemin groaned, startling Jeno. The elder sighed before replying,

"Maybe he's just sick!"

"But he's never been absent at least once! He always just wears a medical mask." Feeling Jaemin's eyes on him, he froze up. Of course he knew that. A deep sound emitted. A growl like scoff left Jeno's mouth, sending them both into shock. He was never one to growl, always having a nice aura surrounding him, one that never frayed. Having grown up in a polite manor in a suburban area, his parents showed kindness and prosperity to everyone around them. The family was quite popular considering their looks and welcoming smiles.

They both sighed, Jaemin shaking his head as they collapsed on top of the soft mattress.

"I'm worried..." the younger stated with care laced into the sentence. His eyes sparkled with concern and interest as a light bulb suddenly lit up in his head, "We should visit him!"

"We don't even know his address!"

"We can just ask his friends. I have the dolphin boy's number."

Jeno tsked at the statement, rolling himself on the mattress.

--

I usually don't take this long to update, especially recently but I don't have the motivation for this book since I started other projects! Don't worry, I'll speed this along and finish it