Chapter three

Dedicated to Alexiswyatt13 - Thanks for voting and hey you have the same name as the main character ;)

Chapter three

“Bye Dork.” I called to Ant as he hopped out of my car. I quickly threw the car into reverse and made my way to school.

“Happy birthday Scotty!” I yelled, flinging myself into Scotty, my legs wrapping tightly around his waist. “Thank you, I can’t wait for tonight! It’s going to be great!” he gushed, settling me back on my feet. “I know, I can’t wait either and we can legally drink as well.” I winked up at him, a small smile tugging on my lips.

“Yeah, like age limit stopped you before.” Lee snorted.

“So but we don’t have to run from police or hide and sleep in the park so my parents don’t find out.” I laughed, recalling my last birthday.

I was seventeen. Me, Scotty, Lee and a bunch of other people got smashed off of our faces. We decided it would be an amazing idea to go to McDonalds after the others had gone home. Anyway we all walked into McDonalds and stripped down to our underwear and start dancing in the middle of the isle. Least to say, the workers were not impressed.

“What are you guys thinking about?” We all turned our heads to stare at Cally, Lee’s girlfriend. We all answered at the same time. “My last birthday.” “Alex’s last birthday.” We all giggled as our voices merged into one.

“Oh your McDonalds strip tease.” She joked, nudging my arm. A hot blush spread across my face. It sounded far worse when she called it a strip tease. “Ooh I made Alex go red.” She squealed, poking me in the cheek.

“Stop that.” I growled out, glaring at her playfully.

“Come one Ally Wally let’s go.” She called out in a sing-song voice, grabbing Lees hand.

“Hey Scotty, can I speak to you alone>” I asked, tugging on his arm so we fell a few feet back. “Sure what’s up?” he asked, throwing curious glances in my direction. “Well.” I started. “I left yours yesterday and when I got in my Mom was freaked out, she’d been crying and so worried for where I’d been.” I finished looking up at him. His jaw was clenched, other than that he looked fine. “What else?” he asked calmly, all too calmly if you ask me. “Well before I went to sleep I heard her say “they can’t she’s my baby.” I turned to Scotty as I finished.

“What else?” he demanded, grabbing onto my arm.

“Ouch!” I winced, as him hands held on to my arms.

“What’s this?” he asked, pulling up the sleeve of my jumper.

“I don’t know.” I mumbled, staring at my grazed arm. “I must’ve fell over, I don’t remember doing it though.” I mused quietly. I carefully watched Scotty as he brushed his fingertips over my grazed arm. “You don’t remember? Crap! I should have seen this coming. They cant not, not now.” He rambled to himself, walking away from me.

“Hey, where are you going?” I yelled, causing everyone to stare at me. “Last minute arrangements see you tonight.” He called back before leaving the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So where did Scotty go?” Lee asked his mouth full of mac and cheese.

“Lee don’t be so disgusting.” Cally scolded before turning her gaze to me.

“He said he had some last minute arrangements.” I repeated the words he told me earlier, they seemed to buy the lie. “I can’t wait for tonight. It’s going to be the party of the year.” Lee gushed, he sounded like a kid, and finding out Christmas existed for the first time ever. “I can’t wait ether; I can’t believe I missed it last year.” Cally moaned, pouting. “Baby don’t pout, it’s unattractive.” Lee laughed, earning himself a smack to the head. I bit my lip to try and stifle my laugh. “Shut up Al.” Lee grumbled, causing me and Cally to roar with laughter.