Chapter four

hey guys :) Just to let you know this is real short because this is where the story actually kicks off from here. i'd still like to know what you guys think anywaaaaay.... So scroll down and let me know what you think. Hey you could even fan ;)

Shannon xo

Chapter four

“OH MY GOD! Is that Thirty Seconds to Mars?!” I screamed, staring at the ban din the garden. “Happy birthday Ally.” Scotty whispered, pulling me past all the people to the front of the stage. “Everyone give a huge happy birthday to the beautiful Alexis!” Jared Leto shouted in to the microphone. “Happy birthday Alexis!” Everyone roared. “Right so lets kick this off with Kings and Queens.” Jared called before going into the song.

“This is perfect. Thank you so much.” I hugged Scotty tighter. I cant believe he got my favourite band to play for me. “You're welcome I like-” Scotty started before he was cut off by Shannon Leto, Jared’s older brother. “Hey can I have your attention, a friend wants to say something. We will be back in five minutes.” He said before they all left the stage, leaving a smug looking Bianca on it. Oh great. I thought sarcastically. “Some of you may not know this but me and sweet little Ally went to infant school together. Look.” She pointed towards a huge screen, images flashed across it.

My mouth went slack, tears pooled in my eyes; threatening to push themselves over the edge. I stared at myself in the images. The obese, broken hearted bullied girl looked dead. Her hair hung greasily around her face, her pale face smudge and dirty, her clothes frayed and wrecked from too much wear. She looked dead, in a sense she was. I left her behind years ago, when I changed she died. The whole garden was silent, staring at the photos. How could she do this? This was low even for her. She knew about my depression, when my Dad left and she still did this here and now.

“Omg Alexis was fat!” “Look at her!” people shouted, pointing and laughing at me and my photos. No, this can’t be happening. It can’t. I didn’t want people to ever see “Fat Alexis” “Dirty, trampy Alexis.” “Nitty-gritty Alexis.”

“No!” I cried out before turning and running. I willed my legs to go faster and faster. I reached the edge of the woods and burst through the tree line, disappearing out of sight. I couldn’t stop. Not yet, I could still hear the party.

I slipped my heels off hoping I’d be able to run faster than before. The tree branches pulled and ripped at my dress and arms as I continued to push my way through. Tonight was a disaster. Sighing I sat in the middle of a small clearing and let the tears full thick and fast. “W-who’s out here?” I stuttered, getting the feeling I was being watched. “I said who’s out here.” I demanded coldly, fear snaked its way through my body. The bushes nearby by rustled, causing my heart to jump out of my chest and jump on a plan to Texas. “Scotty? Lee? Cal? Is that you?” I asked. The only reply I got were footsteps behind me. I spun around so fast I lost my footing. The ground rushed towards my face. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the impact to hit me.

“You can open your eyes now.” A voice whispered. My blood froze. I knew this voice; it felt like home the way it caressed my skin, sending shivers all over my body. This voice called to me in more ways than one. The heat of my body returned, scorching me. The need to snuggle up to the owner of the voice washed over me. My body slowly leaned towards the male. Oh that sexy voice. So, so…

“Alexis!” the voice snapped bringing me out of my thoughts. I was a little fazed; I looked down at the ground not willing to look up yet. “What?” I snapped back, annoyance rang through my voice. I slowly raised my eyes when I couldn’t handle his eyes staring at me.

“No…” I whispered.