JUSTICE

Hey, I'm Rena. I found this journal just outside the Ruins and in a box. I read the last owner's addition. What happened to her isn't fair. Toriel told me nothing about Sen, but she told me the same thing she told her. That Asgore was after my soul. I will find Asgore and fight him to avenge Sen. I miss my Pa. He is the Cherif in town. He and
I were doing target practise before I fell. We were playing a game. I took the gun and ran up Mt Ebott, but I shouldn't have. Everyone knows the legend. I didn't think it was true. I thought he wouldn't be able to find me. But here I am, writing down my journey in a diary. I can only imagine how the kids in town would react to me. Laugh, probably. They think I'm weird. I don't know if I am. So I'll just say I am. Anyway, I'll write back soon. If I escape, I will make sure another human who falls down here has this. It will be useful if Toriel does not want to tell them anything.
Be back soon,
-Rena.

I'm back. I have talked to some monsters in Snowdin. They said they knew Sen well. I feel bad for Sen. Monsters can be cruel sometimes, too. I know we humans trapped them down here, but if we knew we'd try set them free. My bandana and Cowboy hat is keeping the intense heat off me. My gun is also intimidating the monsters here. They won't go up against me. I'm in Hotlands right now. It's name suits the weather. A lot of Monsters have tried to deliver me to the King. But I want to face him myself. I will avenge Sen.
Wish me luck,
-Rena.

I am almost at the castle. After this last update, I will ask someone to hide this near the Ruins. I'm sad to say I'll never be able to record my fight in here. But I know I'll make it to the surface and help free monsters a peaceful way. And no human will have to read this anyway. I will justify Asgore's actions. I'm writing in this for a precaution, just incase I don't make it. I am giving the Journal away now. I hope the next human who might read this doesn't have to. Goodbye,
-Rena.

--------

I'm facing the king now. I shot at his armour, but it won't pierce it. I have to get revenge for Sen. I yell at Agore angrily. I want justice! You need to stop! I have made a grave mistake. I lunged at him. He shot me with a fireball. I am dying. I thought I could do it. I'm furious. I was blinded by my hope for revenge. Asgore kneels beside me. I ask him if I'll see my Pa soon. He said yes. I'm smiling. But sad. I'm bleeding out. I hope that the next human finds the journal. Maybe they can do it...

Asgore has the Soul.

VENGEANCE

---------