INTEGRITY

I've found this journal. My name is Desta. I hate reading this book. It has taught me a lot, but I fear the words inside. I don't like hearing that I'm going to die. They sound much stronger than me. If they didn't make it, who's saying I will? I like wandering around Waterfall. It's truly beautiful. I was at Ballet practise, and a mean girl chased me up Mt Ebott. I fell down. Toriel was nice to me. If I had read this sooner, I would've stayed. I do not want to die. I miss my Mum. I miss my brother. They probably miss me, too. After reading the other additions to this book, I have concluded that the person who found most of them in the end was Undyne. I am scared to walk around Waterfall now. She's Captain of the Royal Guard and has never let Asgore down. I am writing down everything I have learnt so that it will come in useful the the next human who finds this. I have to go. I heard Undyne's in this area now.
Desta.

I'm back. I also encountered Undyne. I was able to get away, but not with out a price. My tutu is dusty and torn. My ballet shoes are ripped. I have found substitute clothes, so I have left them behind. I do not want to face the truth. I will die at the hands of Asgore. And I feel as if I have let Sen, Rena, and Vero down. They prepared all this information to be wasted on me. I am very worn out by this journey. I figure Sen didn't meet Undyne, though. It must've been another monster. They said they were around Snowdin when they were captured. Undyne was a kid when Rena came along, too. I am going to try to get to Hotlands and to the Castle. Goodbye.
Desta.

Oh no. Undyne is relentless. She's near me now. If she finds me I'm as good as the King's. I'm sending this off after this last update. She'll find me soon. I don't want to face the reality of it. I'm crying. I'm sorry, the tears are getting on the journal. For the last time, goodbye. And I hope Sen's, Rena's, Vero's and my information serves you well.
De

-------

I was unable to finish writing. I've asked Shyren to take this for me in a rush. Undyne has me. She pietced my shoulder with a spear. It hurts so bad. It's bleeding. It won't stop bleeding. Undyne put me in a sack. She yanked the spear out of my shoulder. I'm clutching it, trying to stop the bleeding. I'm crying. It hurts. I don't want to die. I can't die. I'm a child. I'm not dying. I can't. She's dumped me somewhere now. It hurts. Help. I want my Mum. I want my brother. Asgore is taking me into the next room. It hurts. I can see their souls. Sen, Rena and Vero's. Soon, mine will be in there. Asgore is attacking me. I can't dodge sometimes. I'm paralyzed with fear. The blood is gushing of my shoulder. It hurts. It's hurting. Mum. Brother. I can't move. He plunged the trident into my chest. He's tearing up. He's crying. I hope he has a nice life. It's not his fault. I'm dying...

Asgore got the Soul.

BITTER TRUTH

-----------