HOPE

'It sounds like it came from over here... Oh, you've fallen down, haven't you? Here, take me hand.' A small goat-like boy held out his hand. You take it.
'Hullo. My name's Chara.' You shake his hand.
'Chara, huh? That's a nice name. My name is Asriel. I'm the prince down here.'
'Nice.' You nod.

It was marked half a year since you fell down.
'Come on! Think about it! We'd be heroes!' You nudged him. Asriel smiled nervously.
'I don't know, Chara... what if something goes wrong?' You face palm.
'It will only go wrong if you mess it up, doofus!' At that, Asriel laughed.
'Gosh, I guess you're right. Let's do it.' You smile.
'Great. But hey, we can't plan it here. Let's go somewhere more deserted.'

'Chara... I don't like this plan anymore...' Asriel cried. It was almost time...

'What's that?' Asriel looked solemnly at the sun. Inside he was just a curious child. This body was a cross of Asriel and you. It showed your mixed emotions. The body was smiling and looking dreadfully serious at the same time.
'That is the sun. Let's carry on. We've got work to do.' You pushed. The body carried your own body down town. You always hated this place. The resentment was printed on the body. Asriel was in control, but you could still order him to do things from inside your head. He was being goggled at by the humans. They think he killed me, you think silently. Asriel layed your own body on the gorgeous golden flowers. The Humans screamed.
'Now!' You shouted at Asriel. He stood still. 'Kill all of them.' You cheered. He still just stood there.
'All of them...? But we only need a further six souls to break the barrier.' He was getting cold feet. Damn it. You took control of the body. You tried to lunge at one. Asriel took control.
'What are you doing!? We can't hurt them!' He was appalled at your behaviour.
'Do it! Kill them!' You scream at him. The humans fired guns and stabbed the body. 'You're dying, Asriel. We could end them with the snap of our fingers. Humans are vermin. Monsters deserve an empty world without such evil pestering them.' You whispered. He silently picked up your own body and walked away.
'Chara, let's go home. It's not healthy for you for be near something you hate so much.' He carried your body up the mountain.
'No...' You whispered. 'No... no.'
'The Underground is your home. New Home is where you belong. Your family is who you love.' He walked you through the barrier. He stumbled and collapsed next to your body. He looked at it. Although your consciousness was inside Asriel's and your body, he looked at your empty one. He smiled weakly. 
'It's better here. Don't you think, Chara?'
'You... You idiot.' He looked at you, paralyzed with shock. The body turned to dust. Yet you remained.

SINS

---------