KINDNESS

I'm crying. I just read their stories. I'm sad. I want to spare Asgore but I know I can't. I will be kind. I am Tama. I am the fifth human to fall into the Underground. Toriel never told me there were others. I know I can somehow convince Asgore to let me help. I am at Snowdin now. I am asking around to see if anyone knew the previous humans. Very few do. I recognised Shyren from Desta's story. She told me she hid the book for me. I am happy that she did. She is very nice. I am heading for Waterfall now. I miss my Parents. They were teaching me how to cook when the landlord started threatening them. They told me to run. I only realised I was climbing up Mt Ebott right before I fell. I am still wearing my apron and I am keeping the frying pan for later. I am scared of this "Undyne" person. She will likely find me.
Tama

I am back. I am friends with Undyne. She does not seem so bad. I let her read the journal. She felt horrible when she saw what was in it. She let me go and is helping me get to Hotlands. While walking around Waterfall, I learned something interesting. I am the sixth human to fall down. Toriel and Asgore had a monster and Human child. I wonder what happened to them? And why is Toriel no longer with Asgore? I soon learnt these answers. Way before my time, the first human child fell ill. Eventually she died and the monster child, Asriel absorbed her soul. He walked through the barrier and put her in the town's flower garden. Her last dying wish was to see them. Humans tried to kill Asriel, who had the power to destroy them all with a thought. They thought Asriel killed the human. But Asriel didn't do anything. He just carried the human's body back through the barrier and died. That's it. The end.
Tama.

I'm nearing the castle now. This may be the last time I write as well. I need to say a couple of things first. I want to make sure that if the eighth human falls down and finds this, that they give it to our families themself, or they tell Asgore to for them. Or what's left of our families, anyway. I also want to say, that I'm scared. I'm going to die. I want to be friends with Asgore but he mightn't agree. I am crying. I do not want to die. But I hope my parents are at ease one day that I didn't die in vain. Goodbye,
Tama.

--------

I hid the journal myself and traveled to the castle. I am one of few who are not forced to face Asgore by Undyne or any other monster. I am joining Sen, Rena, Vero and Desta soon. They sound nice. I approach Asgore. He is smiling sadly. He is not attacking me. He tells me that if I am ready we will proceed into the next room. He is sad. I am sad. He comforts me. He tells me he hates doing this. I want to comfort him, too. But I am too scared to say anything. I want to help set monsters free. And if it takes my Soul to do that, then I will gladly lay down my life. I see seven glass containers. Four have souls in them. I am opening my arms, ready for Asgore. He slides the trident into my heart. I cry happily. It hurts so bad... I am happy. They will be free. Not long until then...

Asgore got the Soul.

SACRIFICE

-----------